• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NBA Playoffs 2009

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Maybe you're right about desperation LeBron Anti, Cavs are currently up 23 - 8 against the Magic...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    That doesn't mean they will though, lol.
    Yeah, it kind of does since the Magic have won like the last 10 of 14 against Cleveland.

The Cavaliers are much stronger than the Celtics without KG,
    And the Magic are stronger than the Cavaliers with James.

and LeBron probably isn't going to go out getting nearly swept.
    He might as well been swept since their only win was a result of a lucky shot.

The Cavs, even if they will probably lose the series, are better than that.
    The above. ↑

I would be shocked if they lose,
    Don't be.

or at least if they get blown out.
    Not if Orlando plays like they did in Overtime in Game 4.

Now, I wait for an Orlando comeback.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ehh, happens. But 35, 18? They've still got room to roar back, just need to find that spark.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I think the Magic have a great shot at winning. Unfortunately, I haven't been watching the Lakers and Nuggets series...

...Holy-! The game's on now? *Rushes to TV*

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Halftime, and they're down by one. 8D

This is going to be a great second half. Let's see if the Magic can wrap up the series tonight after all...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I hope if Cleveland loses that James won't take the blame. His team really let him down in this series and he shouldn't take the blame.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    73, 71. Magic winning! Took a lil' bit to get their flames rolling, but they're back~

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    All I can say is the Spurs better not take it this year. God I despise that team with a fervid passion.

Go Lebron!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Well the Nuggets got smacked at their own home, therefore eliminating them from the playoffs. It was a good run, but there was no doubt that Kobe was making it to the finals this year. Now all we need is for the Magic to destroy Lebron and the rest of his goonies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well the Nuggets got smacked at their own home, therefore eliminating them from the playoffs. It was a good run, but there was no doubt that Kobe was making it to the finals this year. Now all we need is for the Magic to destroy Lebron and the rest of his goonies.
    Lebron and his teammates will catch up and beat the Magic.

Just you watch. :P

Back