• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen NEW LEGENDARY TRIO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
  • Creepy but cool idea.

The Deed Trio.

Hear no Evil
    See no Evil
    Speak no Evil

A creepy dark-type trio. They could have abilities besides "Pressure" (Lame Legendary ability, they need new ones)

Hear no Evil: Soundproof
    See no Evil: Unaware
    Speak no Evil: Crap can't think of one for him.

But yeah that's my idea.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'll like to see a flying/rock/ water trio...the flying one is in the same situation as entei in the Legendary beast...now member he can beat...well the same can be said for other trios like the regi,Weather,etc....

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Not the main ones right?
    Then, a grass related one that represents the Earth and Nature. Maybe Celebi can be a part of it? and they just introduce the other 2.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well I think we should get more planetary based trio that has something to do with Astrology like one is the fire symbols, another is the wind (flying) symbols, the earth (Rock or ground) symbols and one representing the water symbols...wait there are 4 elements...maybe we should have a quadtrio!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Guardian of moon(psychic/light?),guardian of earth(psychic/ground) and guardian of sun(psychic/fire) ??
    sounds too uber too me but hey..If they can make arceaus then why not these..

Thunderpunch

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I'm guessing that since they've already done legendary birds, legendary beasts, legendary robots, and legendary kittens, the next obvious step would be the three legendary cows. They'll be normal/water, normal/flying, and normal/dairy

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I'm guessing that since they've already done legendary birds, legendary beasts, legendary robots, and legendary kittens, the next obvious step would be the three legendary cows. They'll be normal/water, normal/flying, and normal/dairy

You got me laugh off my chair.
    Serious, i'm hoping for Bug type trio.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Maybe back to the basics? Fire, Electric and Ice :D

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I'm guessing that since they've already done legendary birds, legendary beasts, legendary robots, and legendary kittens, the next obvious step would be the three legendary cows. They'll be normal/water, normal/flying, and normal/dairy

robots, haha

and i agree with bug, bug type needs more attention.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • i guess he meant the golems.....but seriously what on this earth is a dairy type ????

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Grass/Fire/Water, like the starter trios

I'm thinking of legendary wolves, or legendary lions, or how about a Japanese trio of Kitsune, Tanuki, and Nekomata....

Yeah, I like that one, with the Japanese creatures......

Years
  • 3 (MONK)eys, ya know, one that covers the mouth,one covers the eyes,and one covers the ears. they will be i dunno-psychic, dark, fighting

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2021
    well we the only types that HAVEN'T been legends yet are bug, poison, ground, and fighting, so I say make the trio those types.

actually if we're going with the nature vs. technology theme, Bug, Poison and Ground sounds like a perfect fit. Bug represents life, ground represents the earth, and poison would represent polution. You could make them each half fighting type to link them together and call it a day

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Now that I think about it, a bug trio would be cool. Preferably like Bug/Ice, Bug/Rock, Bug/Steel, or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back