• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokémon Evolution Announcement!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2014
I honestly think it sgoing to be a poison type eeveelution to be honest, Fairy is week to poison after all. Toxeon owo

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Well, maybe Orotto? Dunno if he's an evolution or not, but if he is then they can finally release him. Other than that specifically, I don't mind if its to an older pokemon or one of our new Kalos pokemon. There is a good number of Kalos ones that look as if they can evolve.

The way they worded it made me think it's an evolution of a pokemon we're already aware of. Saying it's an evolution seems a bit redundant if it's oorotto...an evolution of what?

Is there a timeframe for this? Or just some time on the 25th

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The way they worded it made me think it's an evolution of a pokemon we're already aware of. Saying it's an evolution seems a bit redundant if it's oorotto...an evolution of what?

Well some believe Oorotto is an evolution of Sudowoodo (or at least a branch evolution of Bonsly) so he could be the evolution they're annoucning.

As for the time frame, there's none :(. So it may be on the 24th in some areas if they go by Japan time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Well some believe Oorotto is an evolution of Sudowoodo (or at least a branch evolution of Bonsly) so he could be the evolution they're annoucning.

As for the time frame, there's none :(. So it may be on the 24th in some areas if they go by Japan time.

I thought that would come up...but I didn't mention it because I really don't believe they're related beyond Sudowoodo imitating Oorotto.

Years
There's a rumor Pokebeach posted. In the list both Bunnelbly and Helioptile are said to have evolutions. I wonder if one of those could be the one they're announcing...if it's a Kalos one that is.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
I seriously doubt Oorotto is Sudowoodo's evolution. If Sudowoodo recieves an evolution, it would probably be too powerful to be appearing in a horde battle with Sudowoodo.

Years
I seriously doubt Oorotto is Sudowoodo's evolution. If Sudowoodo recieves an evolution, it would probably be too powerful to be appearing in a horde battle with Sudowoodo.
Note that the footage we see in trailers may not be in the game...so it's possible Oorotto may not appear in horde battles (especially at such a level).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Personally, I would like it if they don't reveal the final evolutions of the starter Pokémon. It'd be much better if we figured out what their evolutions would look like all by ourselves without any help whatsoever. d: What I'm hoping to see is an evolution for a few of the older Pokémon, preferably the ones from generations one, two, and three.

Guy

just a guy
Years

I doubt they'd reveal an evolution of a Pokémon and not say what it's an evolution of.

Years
I seem to be getting the feeling it may be an evolution of a Sinnoh Pokémon...
Also I've noticed Unova Pokémon haven't come up either...it could be a Basculin evolution...

Years
I'm probably hoping it might be the final evolution stages for the starters, but if it's not I'm happy if it's an evolved form of another Kalos Pokemon shown so far. Or maybe an evo of a previous-gen Pokemon since we need more of them.

Years
I'm probably hoping it might be the final evolution stages for the starters, but if it's not I'm happy if it's an evolved form of another Kalos Pokemon shown so far. Or maybe an evo of a previous-gen Pokemon since we need more of them.
Again I doubt it's the Kalos starters seeing how they used "A" in the sentence meaning it'll be only one. And the starters evolutions have always been officially revealed together (outside of anime that is).

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016
I say it's either Helioptile or the other eeveeloution. I am honestly confident there will be a second, because by tradition for the last decade or so, we've gotten two new eeveeloutions every other generation.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Calling for Dunsparce and Farfetch'd!

Who is it gonna be?

Tada! It's gonna be a Gen VI Pokemon's evolution! :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Personally I want it to be Helioptile so we can confirm the new pokebeach rumour.

I really want that ghost spider.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Personally, I think we'll be getting a new Eveeloution. Could be wrong though, but I'd be stoked if we did. The only other one I can really think that would make sense is Helioptile, as he was one of the first 4 new Pokemon revealed.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I wish they has just announced it Wednesday, and left it as a surprise. I'm already hyped up enough darn it! Lol I can't wait for the game to come out

Back