• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokémon Evolution Announcement!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Let us hope they don't reveal it when it's the 25th here in the states...as those of you in Europe,Asia, and Australia will proably be asleep...and it'll no longer be the 25th for you but the 26th...

Typhon

'sup
Years
I bet it's going to be another Eeveelution. It's a chance that it probably won't; but since Gen IV and Gen II revealed the Eeveelutions in pairs, it's most likely that they'll follow the same path. I could be wrong though. :D

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
For years I have wanted an absol evolution. I was super pumped when I saw the mega evolution for absol.... but in a way also kind of disappointed. Not to mention he still only has the dark typing. His mega evolution looks like he could be kind of fairy/dark...Hrm.... I hope its from the older games. I'd love to see a new evo with marowak, sandslash, absol, pinsir, corsola, zangoose. Just to name a few.... Overall my money is on the delibird though. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Calling for Dunsparce and Farfetch'd!

Who is it gonna be?

Tada! It's gonna be a Gen VI Pokemon's evolution! :(

Dunsparce should have a Mega Evolution, he doesn't have that casual gamer popularity but he has that hardcore gamer popularity. Almost all videos I've seen of pokemon who should get evos include Dunsparce. It would be awesome if GF did that for the hardcore fans.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2016
I really want to see clauncher evolution, but I think we gonna see a thing like flabébé/helioptile or bunnelby evolution.

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
Years
I'm thinking either an Eeveelution or a Dunsparce evolution. Recently I've been hearing a lot of people saying that Dunsparce needs more attention.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
My list is practically the same as yours :3. Only with the addition of Chimecho and Kecleon

A Chimecho evolution would be cool, maybe based on a dreamcatcher or something? Kecleon though, seems more of a gimmick pokemon to me and gimmick pokemon don't really get evolutions do they (I know I basically just ruled out Chatot getting one as well...)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
A Chimecho evolution would be cool, maybe based on a dreamcatcher or something? Kecleon though, seems more of a gimmick pokemon to me and gimmick pokemon don't really get evolutions do they (I know I basically just ruled out Chatot getting one as well...)

Don't give up hope, they can have their second gimmick when they evolve!
Plus Eevee is a gimick Pokemon to showcase stone evolution, time based evolution and location based evolution, makes one wonder how does Eevee evolves into Sylveon? :O

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Plus Eevee is a gimick Pokemon to showcase stone evolution, time based evolution and location based evolution, makes one wonder how does Eevee evolves into Sylveon? :O

I suggested this a while ago, but if the first leaker was correct and you need a Dark type pokemon in your team o evolve Pancham to Pangoro, It may be the same way with Eevee, but with a fairy type in your party. Sorry that is a bit off topic, but wanted to say it.

I am still 90% sure it will be a 2nd Eeveelution. I just don't see them announcing something like this if it was something else other than starters. But they said "a new evolved pokemon" so leaves me to believe that there is only 1.

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
*Copying and pasting my post from another forum for the reason of laziness*

I personally think it will just be Orroto confirmed as a Sudowoodo evolution. But I can still hope that they'll give us a dragon eveelution. Or better yet, a Dunsparce evo. Wouldn't it be awesome if we his evolution became a pseudo legendary like Gyarados.

Oh yeah, and Jynx is also pretty likely with it's brothers getting evolutions in gen 4.

Years
I hope it's Jynx if not those I listed previously...

Also Gyarados isn't a Pseudo legendary...Dragonite,Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, and Hydreigon are...

Sirfetch’d

I hope it's Jynx if not those I listed previously...

I'd absolutely love for it to be Jynx, but I am expecting it to be an evolution of Helioptile because of the rumors that were leaked yesterday. Although, it may not be connected to the rumors at all and be a completely unexpected Pokemon. I cannot wait to see what is revealed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

In order for us to evolve our Eevee into a Sylveon, maybe they'd require it to gain certain amount of experience points by defeating dragon-type Pokémon only? In my opinion, that would make a lot of sense, because lately, they've been promoting dragon to be the number-one nemesis of fairy-types. Either that, or maybe they would have us use Dawn Stone, the same kind of stone that we use to evolve Karlia into a Gallade and Snorunt into a Froslass. They could have us use Shiny Stone, too.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Come on and reveal already, it's been Wednesday here for 15 hours already! Anyone now how much longer we'll have to wait?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2016
what about an evolution from an unknow family?

Oh and orotto evolution of sudowod? No way.

Years
Shiny stone would make more sense than the Dawn stone imo seeing how the Dawn stone thus far is for Pokémon who need to be a certain sex to evolve.

Jynx needs some love...poor her :(

The fact that they said evolved Pokémon may be a hint of it indeed being an eeveelution...

Back