• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokémon Evolution Announcement!

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Come on and reveal already, it's been Wednesday here for 15 hours already! Anyone now how much longer we'll have to wait?

I was wondering that too. Though its 5:44Pm in Melbourne Aus. So being 10+ ahead doesn't count XD as its the US Pokemon Twitter XD

Well its basically the AM Night over there atm....won't hear anything for a while.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Well we get the games first, so we Aussies can't complain really! Anyway, hoping for Helioptile Evo to be released. Am I alone thinking that Helioptile will only have one evolution? I praying that it doesn't become bipedal, I think it would look way cooler on all fours! {XD} Oh well, when us Aussies wake up tomorrow we'll be able to find out.

toxictwinkie

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Well we get the games first, so we Aussies can't complain really! Anyway, hoping for Helioptile Evo to be released. Am I alone thinking that Helioptile will only have one evolution? I praying that it doesn't become bipedal, I think it would look way cooler on all fours! {XD} Oh well, when us Aussies wake up tomorrow we'll be able to find out.

That is true XD but I want to find out noooooooowwww :P

tnfsf11

*Copying and pasting my post from another forum for the reason of laziness*

I personally think it will just be Orroto confirmed as a Sudowoodo evolution. But I can still hope that they'll give us a dragon eveelution. Or better yet, a Dunsparce evo. Wouldn't it be awesome if we his evolution became a pseudo legendary like Gyarados.

Oh yeah, and Jynx is also pretty likely with it's brothers getting evolutions in gen 4.
    I heartily hope Oorotto isn't an evo of Sudowoodoo, there's just too much difference between them.
    I want a ghost or dragon Eeveelution, but it's most likely to be dragon just to counter Sylveon, though in future games we might get a ghost & bug eeveelutions, we can only hope...

Years
  • Well we get the games first, so we Aussies can't complain really! Anyway, hoping for Helioptile Evo to be released. Am I alone thinking that Helioptile will only have one evolution? I praying that it doesn't become bipedal, I think it would look way cooler on all fours! {XD} Oh well, when us Aussies wake up tomorrow we'll be able to find out.

Really? I'm kind of hoping it will be bipedal o.O I really want it to look something like this :
    New Pokémon Evolution Announcement!

The new Pokemon they're releasing is definitely an evolved form of a Pokemon we've seen before, due to how they worded it : "Can you guess which Pokémon we'll be showing next?"

In order of want I want it to be it would have to be :
    1. Second Eeveelution (Let's go Draceon!)
    2. Helioptile Evolution
    3. Bunnelby Evolution
    4. Flabebe Evolution
    5. Any Gen 1 - Gen V Pokemon evolution

It almost definitely not a Mega Evolution. I doubt it'll be Clauncher, Skrelp, Spritzee or Swirlix due to the obvious 'grouping' of the pairs. Definitely not the final stage of the starters. Only time will tell! (someone send a message to time to get a move on.)

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
    Years
  • helioptile, but also hopefully clauncher and skrelp

^@ salty, no chance it will look that awesome, maybe half of that size and less viscious looking.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Helioptile is already sort of bipedal since it has been shown to stand on its two feet. Should its evolution be revealed today on two legs, I wouldn't be all that surprised. Or, like Helioptile, it will be able to switch between being bipedal and standing on all-fours.

plot twist: what if they show us emolga and say it's now pachirisu's evolution
    We are all blown away by this stunning revelation.
    A shocking twist indeed, but unlikely the case since Gen V Pokémon have no evolutionary connection with past Pokémon.

toxictwinkie

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Less than an hour till Midnight here in Australia..nearly the 26th. I WANT MY ELEPHANT! (Announcement)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Really? I'm kind of hoping it will be bipedal o.O I really want it to look something like this :
    Spoiler:

The new Pokemon they're releasing is definitely an evolved form of a Pokemon we've seen before, due to how they worded it : "Can you guess which Pokémon we'll be showing next?"

In order of want I want it to be it would have to be :
    1. Second Eeveelution (Let's go Draceon!)
    2. Helioptile Evolution
    3. Bunnelby Evolution
    4. Flabebe Evolution
    5. Any Gen 1 - Gen V Pokemon evolution

It almost definitely not a Mega Evolution. I doubt it'll be Clauncher, Skrelp, Spritzee or Swirlix due to the obvious 'grouping' of the pairs. Definitely not the final stage of the starters. Only time will tell! (someone send a message to time to get a move on.)

That.. is so creepy. I don't get why people want Pokemon that look like that. Go play digimon if that's what you want. Pokemon will never look that realistic or overdone.

I was thinking yesterday, it could be an evolution for Chatot (since Chatot was on some guy's shoulder in the anime trailer, and it's been in Lumiose City artwork previously). I really hope he gets one. If only there were a sound type.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Really hoping that the Pokemon announced is an evolution of an old Pokemon. I don't see why they would get us so hyped by an evolution of a gen 6 Pokemon, when there have been others already announced. An old Pokemon with a new evolution will make sense. At the moment, although I really don't want another one for the time being, I think that it is going to be an Eevee evolution. If it is it will most likely be either Poison, Fighting, Dragon, or Steel

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Really hoping that the Pokemon announced is an evolution of an old Pokemon. I don't see why they would get us so hyped by an evolution of a gen 6 Pokemon, when there have been others already announced. An old Pokemon with a new evolution will make sense. At the moment, although I really don't want another one for the time being, I think that it is going to be an Eevee evolution. If it is it will most likely be either Poison, Fighting, Dragon, or Steel

I think it would definitely be Dragon. Now that Dragon is not over-powered, it makes more sense. And it would mean there's an Eeveelution for every special type.

Though personally I'd LOVE a Poison eeveelution. Poison types are awesome.

Years
  • I think it would definitely be Dragon. Now that Dragon is not over-powered, it makes more sense. And it would mean there's an Eeveelution for every special type.

Though personally I'd LOVE a Poison eeveelution. Poison types are awesome.

completely agree with, I'm also waiting the most for dragon type and poison type eeveelutions.

Back