• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon Game In World's first shocking Pokémon announcement ~ Next month!

Years
    I can't wait, I wanna know what kind of pokemon game it will be as fast as possible, It can be any kind of game for what I care as long as it's not something silly like toy pokemon in Rumble Blast.

Years
    Well I hope to see something new though, I know most people don't like the fact that the game might be for Nintendo 3DS since it's so expensive (I though that when I saw it costed more then a wii) but I would like to see a pokemon game like pokemon mystery dungon blue and red where blue was for ds and red was for gameboy (In this case, one for 3DS and one for regular DS)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Um...you guys, really? "World first" is a term that means they'll be getting an exclusive scoop and nowhere else is going to have the announcement before them. It's not a hint or a play on words or anything. Geez.

Did it say Pokemon or Pocket Monsters in the Japanese?

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years
    I'm hoping that it won't be a spinoff, at least. The most I'm hoping for is the BW crossgame (Grey?). If not that then possibly a sequel to Battle Revolution, or something along those lines.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    Whether it's those R/S remakes (for either DS, 3DS, or both, either way my bro and I have both systems), new spin'off series, new Mystery Dungeon game, or Pokemon Gray/Gray, we will be happy pandas.

Personally, I'm hoping for R/S remakes...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Um...you guys, really? "World first" is a term that means they'll be getting an exclusive scoop and nowhere else is going to have the announcement before them. It's not a hint or a play on words or anything. Geez.

I know "world" can be understood literally but this is speculation thread so we should post about everything we think about it, even if it's completely ridiculous.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm really hoping for the R/S remakes or B/W's third version this time. I won't mind if the new game is another spin-off, as long as the name and gameplay of that game is interesting.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    I really hope its a sequel to Coliseum/XD: Gale of Darkness <3 that might give me enough incentive to actually get a Wii U or 3DS /whitchever it'd be on

What he said :D

Though you'll have to put it in perspective; define 'shocking' coming from Nintendo xD

(If the ones who said it was shocking were the folks at CoroCoro disregard that last part. :B)

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    maybe it's a Pokemon game with a totally different genre. just trying to decipher the "World first shocking announcement" line.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    It would be awesome if it was a Pokemon Game where you chose your own destiny...

Like you could choose to be in an Evil Company such as Team Magma and rise through the ranks of that Team or choose to be the classic Hero/ine of the game and save the specific region.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021

Did it say Pokemon or Pocket Monsters in the Japanese?

Looking at the scan, Im pretty sure it says Pocket Monsters. Im not 100% sure on that though, I may be wrong.

I really do hope its the R/S remakes. Some websites are reporting the font they used for it is the exact same font they used when they announced a new Mystery Dungeon in Coro Coro back in 2008. Im really not a fan of spin offs at all, it feels like we have had tons.

Im hoping for R/S remakes.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Looking at the scan, Im pretty sure it says Pocket Monsters. Im not 100% sure on that though, I may be wrong.

I really do hope its the R/S remakes. Some websites are reporting the font they used for it is the exact same font they used when they announced a new Mystery Dungeon in Coro Coro back in 2008. Im really not a fan of spin offs at all, it feels like we have had tons.

Im hoping for R/S remakes.

Actually, comparing the scan:

New Pokémon Game In World's first shocking Pokémon announcement ~ Next month!

Pokemon: ポケモン
    Pocket Monsters: ポケットモンスター

If you look down the right side you can see the four Pokemon symbols. :x

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Damn, usually when they are going to announce main series games they always specifically say 'Pocket Monsters' don't they? Hope Im wrong. Though, that isnt really evidence of what the game could be since it could still easily be a main game.

It'd be cool if we get a hint of what the game will be from Jump Festa, but I highly doubt they'll announce the title of the game like some are saying because Coro Coro are claiming to have the 'World First Exclusive', so it'll be known from them first.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'll be honest if they announce it as an R/S remake that would shock me the most but that would be by far the best outcome! If it's a good Spin-off i.e Mystery Dungeon I'd still be happy same goes for a third game to BW but I have a slight feeling it could be R/S remakes with it being a "shock" ~ just my opinion! But then the font relation of the Mystery Dungeon expansion makes me think otherwise.. which I'd still be really happy with assuming it's on 3DS and has 5th Gen Pokémon!

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    I would love R/S/E remakes as I have said before, but the more I think about it, its seems that theres no need. All the Hoenn legendaries are obtainable in HG/SS and with the use of the Pal Park, there arent alot of pokemon (if any, I havent checked) That cant be migrated from the GBA games, which allow good colourful Hoenn gameplay. Also That would mean the new game would have to be Gen IV compatible? Nintedo arent known for going backward more than one console.(Pokemon Red/Blue and 64 jumps to mind as an exception). which nows makes me think it will be a third Gen V or something new. Just my thoughts

Zeus

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    The only way I will end up happy with this is if it is a R/S remake or a completely new game that has a different play style. If Nintendo announces another spin-off they will have almost lost me as a customer. So I wont get my hopes this time, not expecting much and they are probably way over exaggerating with the "World first shocking announcement" anyway.

Back