• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Days
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hi Everyone I'm brand new to this. I was wondering how I can get someone to trade me a chimchar on pokemon sun. I dont even know if this is the right place to discuss this. thanks and or sorry lol

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! You can ask about setting up a trade at the Trade Corner. :)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hi Everyone I'm brand new to this. I was wondering how I can get someone to trade me a chimchar on pokemon sun. I dont even know if this is the right place to discuss this. thanks and or sorry lol

Hello there TheHighFiveHero, and welcome to the PC!

The best place to make a post about trades is the site's Trade Corner section, you'll have a much higher chance of finding help there. 👍

Years
  • Hi Everyone I'm brand new to this. I was wondering how I can get someone to trade me a chimchar on pokemon sun. I dont even know if this is the right place to discuss this. thanks and or sorry lol

Hello Brand, and welcome to the forums!
    No need to be sorry! Feel free to ask if you need any help with using these forums. We will be happy to help!
    What are your favourite Pokémon ? Is Chimchar one of them ?
    Good luck getting one on Sun!

Hey there! Welcome to the community! You can ask about setting up a trade at the Trade Corner. :)

And hello to you too! I am so happy to see you post here! *Big hug!*

Years
  • Yay! A contact! :)
    Thank you for your warm welcome.
    My favorite Pokémon would have to be Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander.
    What are yours?

The starters of the very first generation, I see!
    Mine also include Charmander's line. Charizard is, and has always been, my top favourite since I first played Red! ^^
    Are you a first generation player too ?
    After Charizard, you can easily guess my second favourite! Then there is Salamence, Tyrantrum, Milotic, Swampert, Serperior, ... to mention some of them!

Days
    • He/Him/My Lordship
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hey,
    KaiserFenrir here.
    Been playing the games since 2008 with FireRed and a friends 'borrowed' Ruby. (He got it back but yeah, I was a selfish teen…)
    Recently been playing a lot of rom hacks in between playing Scarlet and waiting for the 2nd part of the DLC to drop.
    Currently doing a Nuzlocke of Pokémon Gaia and…..currently sweating from it lol.
    Good to meet you all.
    Also, an avid Pokémon Unite player but I can get a little too……heated up.

Years
  • Hey,
    KaiserFenrir here.
    Been playing the games since 2008 with FireRed and a friends 'borrowed' Ruby. (He got it back but yeah, I was a selfish teen…)
    Recently been playing a lot of rom hacks in between playing Scarlet and waiting for the 2nd part of the DLC to drop.
    Currently doing a Nuzlocke of Pokémon Gaia and…..currently sweating from it lol.
    Good to meet you all.
    Also, an avid Pokémon Unite player but I can get a little too……heated up.

Hello KaiserFenrir, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been playing Pokémon for a long time! If you are into ROM hacks, the Fan Games section might interest you! For nuzlockes, you can have a look at the Challenges section. Have you also tried some fan games ? I could suggest you one filled with great challenges and tough battles!

Which Pokémon do you play in Pokémon Unite ?
    It is good to meet you too!

Days
    • He/Him/My Lordship
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hello KaiserFenrir, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who have been playing Pokémon for a long time!

Which Pokémon do you play in Pokémon Unite ?
    It is good to meet you too!

Thanks, I'll take a look myself when I get the time, also I'm going between Garchomp, Blaziken, Mamoswine and Absol. I've got a real soft spot for the All-Rounders.

Days
  • Greetings PokéCommunity! I'm Banquo, aka PokéBanq. If you're wondering how I say my own moniker, it's "Poké-Bank" or "poke-a-bank". Think Pokémon Bank, just minus the "mon" part, and I'm a person, not a clever piece of software.

I'm brand new here, and haven't even taken my first steps around the forums yet. I'm sure I'll find more than a couple posts that draw my interest, so maybe we'll get to know each other in the future. I did update my profile, although I kept it mostly Pokémon related in the about me section. I mean, this IS a Pokémon community, or so I've heard. Seems goofy to go on talking about how much I enjoy ice fishing for northern pike in the winter months.

I'm chatty, if that isn't obvious already. Feel free to hit me up if you want to talk about Pokémon stuff.

Years
  • Greetings PokéCommunity! I'm Banquo, aka PokéBanq. If you're wondering how I say my own moniker, it's "Poké-Bank" or "poke-a-bank". Think Pokémon Bank, just minus the "mon" part, and I'm a person, not a clever piece of software.

I'm brand new here, and haven't even taken my first steps around the forums yet. I'm sure I'll find more than a couple posts that draw my interest, so maybe we'll get to know each other in the future. I did update my profile, although I kept it mostly Pokémon related in the about me section. I mean, this IS a Pokémon community, or so I've heard. Seems goofy to go on talking about how much I enjoy ice fishing for northern pike in the winter months.

I'm chatty, if that isn't obvious already. Feel free to hit me up if you want to talk about Pokémon stuff.

Hello PokéBanq, and welcome to the forums!
    Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums. We will be happy to help!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Hello there PokéBanq, and welcome to the PC!

I'd say go wild about the ice fishing if that's also something you're into, the PC doesn't attract fans of just Pokemon! (My avatar ain't Ash as you can probably tell lol) You'll find a good deal of overlapping interests on here, just take a gander at the site's Club House section if you don't believe me! :p

On the topic of Pokemon though, do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

Back