• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • Yep, the Da Vinci Code is good. Right now I'm at Chapter 25. I stop reading that point for now because of homework and the contest entry thing.

Like katiekitten did with "Phoneix", I will probably put the link up to where my story "Heart of the Sea" is. (It's at SPPF). Probably I will do that either tonight or tomorrow, so watch out for it SamBee!

Oh, that's remind me-sorry to ask you this katiekitten, but had you read my story "Heart of the Sea" at SPPF yet?

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
  • Oops, good luck on finishing!

I just keep on editing... and editing... XD

XD Bay, I will read it. :) I've seen it, contemplated reading it, but have never had the time. :) I'll read it don' you worry. *hugs*

I have to read the Davinchi code... I have been meaning to, but I have so many other books to read. I'm going to see the movie at some point as well. :)

Sam, it rained? Aw... Ah well. *hugs* Was the movie good?

Eragon = <3. XD I absolutely adored that book, and the sequel is pretty good to. Don't you worry, I'll be posting it here when I have finished. :)

The problem is, I keep on making it miserable... *gazes sadly at it* First, the guy cries a s he loses his car, next minute, he is about to die. I think I'll cut out the dieing part. XD

Bay

Years
  • Don't worry Katiekitten, take you time. ;) I will be eagerly waiting for your review! (hugs)

Also, hope you read the Da Vinci Code soon! Seriously, it's a really good book. Hum, maybe I will do a Pokemon fanfiction story based off from that book! I am having a couple of ideas already, but right now I'm a little fuzzy about it. If I were to do that story, then I would have to do a lot of plot twists. I am not the best on plot twists since the stories I do tend to be more theme driven then plot driven.

I will probably watch the movie version of "Da Vinci Code" either during the summer or when the DVD is out. Can't wait to watch it!

Oh, and if I ever wanted to do a Pokemon verison of "Da Vinci Code", I might ask you to do a banner for me one day.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2006
    Da Vinci Code is a awsome book and movie. I finished the book yesterday, loved every moment off it, and I saw the movie last week, defenitley worth seeing.

I'm new here aswell joined yesterday i think

Years
  • Blizzara said:
    ... Hello. Just joined. ^^
    Please post four words next time. Thanks. :3

Welcome though~ =D I hope you all have fun while you're here. It's a fun place. ;D

...*hasn't read of seen the Da Vinci Code XD;;*

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
  • Nausicaa is amazing, it was very different to Howl's Moving Castle though, which I really liked.
    &"Heart of the Sea" I'll look forward to reading that, being 'bout the sea 'n all. Water pokémon!
    Seems as "Da Vinci Code" is all about symbology, maybe ou could incorporate the Unown. Though i forget what happens in the movie thre in, as I watched it in French =(
    I really enjoy being here now, feel so welcome, so I shall welcome Blizzara & kinmaj06, as I know it was awkward being new.
    Hii!!! ^^! I hope you liek it here as much as I do.

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
  • A pokemon version? That's a pretty good idea. I'll most certainly read it when you have finished. :) And I would love to make you a banner! *hugs*

I have to watch Xmen 3 at some point... I hve been wanting to see it for a while, but have been to busy. *pokes parents* XD

Hi Bliz and Kin! *hugs*

I haven't read it either, Sammi. :) I plan on reading after I have finished ma Trudi Canavan book... *pats Priestess of the White* Th eproblem is, it is over 600 pages long... XD

I haven't seen Howls moving Castle, but I did read the book and really liked it. :) Is the movie any good?

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
  • Yeah the movies very good, I liek the music, and the castle is amazing in the hills, so it's my wallpaper now.
    & "Turnip head" and the Witch of the Waste were making me and my friend laugh so much. You should watch it =)

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
  • I didn't know dah-mn was a swear word, it isn't in the UK.
    Don't change your username, Mr_Smiles is more cheerful than Dark_Grave. Reading your name makes people smile, cos it's liek some sub-conscious prpaganda, who knows what will ahppen if you change it to Dark_Grave. I don't want to die.

Bay

Years
  • Good morning everybody! Hope you all had a good night sleep!

Welcome Bliz, Kin, and Mr. Smile! Hope you all guys get comfortable here. Oh Kin, glad you liked the book and the movie of "Da Vinci Code". I will probably be able to finish it before school ends.

Oh Sambee, you know I was actually thinking about putting the Unknown somehow in my pokemon version of "Da Vinci Code" just last night. I think now I think it is a good chance that I might do this story after all.

Hi Katiekitten! Yeah, right now I am just thinking about what kind of things I want on my banner. When I can come up with something, I will let you know! Oh, and I will let you know when that story comes. I will probably start on that after I finish "Heart of the Sea". Oh, and I also want to watch Xmen 3 soon too! A couple of days ago, a few of my freinds were discussing which super heroes and villians they liked the most. (Yep, preparing for the movie).

Well, see you all later guys!

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
  • OKay, Dark_Grave is good, if it will make you happy, it will amke everyone else happy. Goodie ^^

&I can't wait now, knowing there's going to be Unown's and a Da Vinci Code inspired fan fiction ^^!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back