• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    hi everyone, im a new user. i just joined the shiny hunters forum,you lot should join that too. it rox!!!

Years
  • Hello
    i'm new here, i think i should introduce myself so:
    name: cedric
    Hobby's: Playing street football, snooker, swimming, ...
    Interested in: Pokémon, snooker, football
    and if you want to know more just send a PM i guess :D

nice to meet everyone here, i hope that i can make friends here

Grtz Messi aka Cé

pikachugirl

New Trainer
    Years
  • Hello, I am new here as well. I have only joined today. I have read the rules and FAQ but, i think i might have a second look at them. I want to be a good full-time member on this site. I promise to break no rules and be a very good member here. I also promise to just have fun. Thank you.

Years
  • Hey~! =D You read the rules and FAQ already? Nice. :3

I hope you have fun here too. ^_________^ *gives candy* PM if you need something. Hopefully I'll remember to check my PMs. XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Welcome pikachugirl, I am Peony and nice to meet you. Please read the boring rules and FAQ to anybody who had not, and have a nice stay in the PC (Stands for our forum name shortcut) and please PM me when you are bored ^.-

Years
  • 1234pokemon -- You can use the PM system for that though, or the DCC... ^^;;

But welcome~ =D Hope you're having fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back