• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Hi everyone,

Im new here as most of you are and I am really interested in learning to hack and pokemon. Sadly though I have no knowledge of hacking what so ever. I hope to meet someone or find something that can teach me from the very start. If anyone has any suggestions Please tell!

Thanks and I am very anxious to get to know all!

LCkay

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Welcome to PC
    The first thing you want to do is have a look at the other hacks on the forum. Then try and make friends with someone that is good at them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    hey im new

does any have legit concert chatot, festa magmar, elactbuzz and festa metang?

i got scammed i got fake ones

Years
  • Hi everyone,

Im new here as most of you are and I am really interested in learning to hack and pokemon. Sadly though I have no knowledge of hacking what so ever. I hope to meet someone or find something that can teach me from the very start. If anyone has any suggestions Please tell!

Thanks and I am very anxious to get to know all!

LCkay
    I can't help you, but there's tons of tutorials and help in Emulation. That's where to hang out. You'll find help. ;D

Welcome to PC! ^_^ I hope you have a good time. Hope you find what you're looking for!
    hi im new to this pokemon place
    Hi! Your name is rather interesting. XD

I hope you have fun as well. ;D
    does any have legit concert chatot, festa magmar, elactbuzz and festa metang?

i got scammed i got fake ones

You're looking for the Wireless Trade Corner, not the New Users Hangout.

I've never heard of those though (the festa and the concert parts, anyway). o_O;

Um, welcome to PC, hope you find what you're looking for. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    get pokesav and action replay

thanks for the link

get pokesav you can hack anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Wooper Fever

Oddly colored.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Well, I'm new but, what should I do first? I already put a welcome topic, now what??!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Just have a look around the forum and see what you are interested in. When you find something then post in there but stay on topic and follow the rules.
    Idogking don't double post.

Years
  • Well, I'm new but, what should I do first? I already put a welcome topic, now what??!!

Explore~

Welcome to PC. ^_^ Have fun and stuff~ What's stuff? I don't know. I don't think anyone knows. XD

Idogking don't double post.

You stole my job >: Sammi is sad now. *emo*

...well, maybe not THAT sad. XD

Idogking -- Edit button next time, okay? It's at the bottom of your posts. Thanks.
    Also, we don't allowed hacked Pokemon around here, so I'd be careful about what you put up for trade, just in case you do make a thread. ;x

chicken_man1234

Spriting and Mapping: Mediocre
    Years
  • Hi everyone.
    Im new here, but i've been reading the rom hacking threads for around 6 months now so i thought it was about time i joined
    I'll probably be posting over there most of the time.
    Thanks

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Hi everyone.
    Im new here, but i've been reading the rom hacking threads for around 6 months now so i thought it was about time i joined
    I'll probably be posting over there most of the time.
    Thanks

I've never seen anybody taking so long to plan whether or not they're gonna join. I respect you for that though ^^

Thanks for joining, I'm sure you'll have a good time here. Unlike the other sections here, the rom hacking section is still alive and well. I'm sure you'll enjoy it ^^

Mustache

Good Ingame-Bad Online Trainer
    Years
  • HI all

i am Mustache... i was planning to make myself known as Ultima, but that name was all ready taken... :S

gota tell somthing bout me...
    got 4 pkm games right now, yellow, silver, sapphire and Firered(wit 2 shinyz :D)

i live in the Netherlands, and i am waitin for Diamond, Pearl and Battle Revolution to be released out here :D

i hope to be friends with all of you, and if that is not possible... just as much of you as possible.

see you around

Years
  • I havent played/watched/had anything to do with Pokemon for a few years, so if i say something dumb, thats why. Just a heads up :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back