• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony?

Which one?

• Nintendo

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Sony

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Well, if you had asked me about a year ago, maybe more, I would have said Microsoft. But with the advent of the Xbox one, I'm inclined to return to Sony for this generation of consoles.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I just don't like it, personally. I mean I didn't like PS3, so there's always something.

Okey dokes, but in what regard? I'm just curious what specific elements people don't like about the system because all and all it gets a bad rep for unforeseen reasons.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Microsoft at the moment but it hasn't always been that way. In each generation i've changed my mind and i've usually bought all the consoles to see which one i liked the best. I actually played the gamecube and the playstation 2 a lot more than the original xbox. I did however like the 360 more than the playstation 3 and i only played the wii for a couple of exclusives. I pre-ordered the xbox one but i can't ever see myself buying a ps4, i'll probably get a wii u though.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Okey dokes, but in what regard? I'm just curious what specific elements people don't like about the system because all and all it gets a bad rep for unforeseen reasons.
    I don't have much in the way of specifics really. It's been a while since I looked into it much. Most of what turned me off was the stuff before release, some of which was changed due to the fan reaction, but it still stuck with me and just made me not like Microsoft much any more.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I skip Sony consoles usually, but this generation, if I was to get one, it'd be the PS4. I have my Wii U and I'm satisfied with that along with whenever I get my PC built. :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm gonna say Nintendo. The reason behind this is purely down to game selection. I love playing Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Fire Emblem and all the other Nintendo games that I can't play on any other hardware. However, if the poll was platformed based, e.g Wii U+3DS, PS4+Vita, XBone and PC it would be a lot harder to choose. Basically, I love Nintendo's games, not so much the hardware. I'm not saying the hardware is bad, but I just don't see me taking the Wii U over a PC and tablet combo for example. So yeah for me it goes Nintendo consoles slightly over PC (If that counts) and then Microsoft's and Sony's offerings way behind.

Years
    Nintendo. Why? Because they have all the games I want - they have all the various Mario games, they have Smash Bros, they've got Ace Attorney, most Sonic the Hedgehog games, Animal Crossing, and of course, Pokemon.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I'm mostly a Nintendo guy for Pokemon and Super Smash Bros but I really am a Sony guy to heart :) love Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy games.

Back