• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    They've hyped us up in the past for events, spinoffs, and general useless announcements. While it's possible they'll announce something big, it's not certain at all. If we're "built up for nothing", what's going to happen? We'll watch just as closely next time. They lose nothing by over-hyping every little thing that happens in the Pokemon world.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll probably laugh just knowing I got myself hyped up for something that was nothing really important at all, haha. Though I'm really hoping this time that it is something BIG and SHOCKING and REMAKES. :P

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm trying not to get my hopes up to high because I know it's most likely going to be a third game but it's too hard to contain myself, I just want those Remakes!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I got a good feeling about this one. THIS IS THE ONE GUYS. Lets get ourselves a new pokemon game, that includes either the word "Ruby" or "Sapphire" within the game's title.

TV Tokyo is weird. It must be on infomercials. It went from something about how teeth work, to a skin serum (which included lovely ladies trying it!), and now some girl in a Kimono singing.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    One more hour left guys! THIS IS IT. THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. Almost anyway. My head is spinning with so many questions and theories and this show is most likely going to change a lot of them. It's just to find out which ones.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Getting very nervous/excited now, I just hope I'm not let down after all this hype! I'm already trying to think of remake names. Our fate is just an hour a way ;_;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    TEN MINUTES.
    I'm shaking. Mom's excited because I'm excited and I'm freaking out. Is there any way to view the live stream?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Pokemon fan is excited for a main game!
    GF used spin off announcment!
    it's super effective!
    Pokemon fan is confused due the huge let down!

Pokemon fan is furious! Reckless ability activated!
    Pokemon fan used Hammer Arm!
    Wild keyboard fainted!
    Pokemon fan used Close Combat!
    Wild computer screen fainted!
    Pokemon fan is unable of using computer!
    Game Freak troll used "Shocking announcement next month!"

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I can't wait, so psyched. I've always had the names Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire for possible remakes, just cause.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Is it only 6 minutes?! its 21:24 in the UK.
    Three minutes, now. It's 15:27 here in the USA.
    Gosh. I'm getting over excited. Couldn't find a way to view it live, but omg, I'm going to be checking EVERYTHING for announcements.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Three minutes, now. It's 15:27 here in the USA.
    Gosh. I'm getting over excited. Couldn't find a way to view it live, but omg, I'm going to be checking EVERYTHING for announcements.

You must have captured Dialga to be one hour ahead before the whole world.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    You must have captured Dialga to be one hour ahead before the whole world.
    Isn't 15:00 the twenty-four hour clock's equivalent for 3:00 PM?

Anyways, I have failed as well in trying to find any live streaming. So those who are watching, please keep us updated! ;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Right now, I'm thinking if they are really going to reveal a new game, if so what it would look like...
    You know what?, it might be only Kyurem's new form after all!
    I'm keeping checking Serebii right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back