• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • It has a certain newfriend appeal that is for sure. Muh NEETS. Muh Fanservice. Muh epic games. Muh beautiful art style.

I'm sure I would have liked it too if it was my first anime.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It has a certain newfriend appeal that is for sure. Muh NEETS. Muh Fanservice. Muh epic games. Muh beautiful art style.

I'm sure I would have liked it too if it was my first anime.
    I like it even though it is, like, my 130th animu.

But I can't deny what you've said. It possesses the ability to appeal to a wide audience that's into that stuff.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • So I finally got around to Tezuka's Phoenix films yesterday. They were pretty fantastic. Have a feeling that the manga will be special. Would recommend it for sure.

I've only read 4 Tezuka series and I'm not suure how many I've seen bit it isn't many. I should get around to this seeing that I am a troo anniemay fan.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Loli FTW! and LOLI~!! :D
    ^This guy knows what he's talking about =D

Amazing plot,
    NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Truly.

derozio

Years
  • ****ing jibril. I love her so ****ing much. so goddamn amazing.

talking about ****ing amazing stuff though, Gintama took a turn for the unexpected. Not like you can expect anything when it comes to Gintama but whatever happened JUST CAME OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE HOLY ****. I mean, seriously. I wouldn't EVER have thought about it happening but it did. Saw Lilith and a few FB friends fangasming about the chapters but now I know why they did what they did.

Wish more people watched/read Gintama. Awesome stuff. <3

also that gif is so good i'm saving it. i don't remember which ep it happened though???

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • It didn't happen at all, it's all in your head.

Hammering on with my Gundam watch. Finished ZZ and Char's Midlife Crisis and have started AGE.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    is this the place to post this here

well whatever

I just finished watching the Ippo vs Sawamura match in Hajime no Ippo Rising.

mother****er no anime made me clinch my ass so hard like this

derozio

Years
  • I really, really, really need to get my hands on Ippo asap. Been years since I last saw any of it. Saw the first two seasons iirc. It was good stuff. <3

NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Update on my anime folder thingy. I still have so much to watch out of these its kinda crazy @_@'

derozio

Years
  • The folder is being used for downloads lel. That's it really. But it has the name "Monogatari Series - Second Season". I already have another folder by that name below it which actually had that anime. :p

why not just rename it? too much effort brah

ANYWAY, gonna watch GITS Arise episode 1 today. Hope its good. I like the opening at least.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Waiting for all of the Arise episodes to come out before watching that. Not expecting much though sadly.

As far as my toons go I've mostly been struggling my way through Gundam AGE recently.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Spoilers are dangerous in this forum :( never know if people are just spoilering the latest episode (ie, safe for me to read) or something that happens in the manga ;-;. cry.

Mainly the reason I powered up to date with the Naruto manga XD anyone else been forced to do something like that to avoid other people spoiling an anime series you like? // Or did you read the manga because you couldn't wait? :P

Or did you read the manga three years ago cus you're a hipster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back