• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OBJECTION!" Ace Attorney Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    If you want, just choose a character and I'll try to make it as best as I can. :) Just I'd prefer you choose a prosecutor or lawyer since they're so much easier to make regarding CSS than witnesses.

But anyway, this is what I would like it to look like. :D

von Karma
    Pair :: Moderator :: Collab

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It's still in the works, but that's basically how it will look. I may make the text box on the appropriate side for lawyers and prosecutors and have this look for those who want witnesses. It'll also be a good idea to tell me what animation you want of your character, like Acro feeding his birds, or Ini Miney spinning her beret around.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I love that :D ! You're so talented!

I'd love to join the collab, maybe as Kristoph Gavin?

I don't know if you can do that, but maybe you could make witness and prosecutor stands as well :D ?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
    I would love to join in this collab... thingy... as Phoenix of the AJ-era, laughing for a few moments, then cryptically looking down (or just laughing, if you can't do two animations)

Alternatively, said form of Phoenix yelling "Objection!" in the co-council will be fine as well.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I love that :D ! You're so talented!

I'd love to join the collab, maybe as Kristoph Gavin?

I don't know if you can do that, but maybe you could make witness and prosecutor stands as well :D ?
    I can do witness and prosecutor stands as well. :) But I'd prefer if you have one area, so like, umm... If you wanted Phoenix for example you would need to have him in either witness stand or as the lawyer. I can also do multiple scenes, so it cycles through randomly, like the von Karma one I made.

I would love to join in this collab... thingy... as Phoenix of the AJ-era, laughing for a few moments, then cryptically looking down (or just laughing, if you can't do two animations)

Alternatively, said form of Phoenix yelling "Objection!" in the co-council will be fine as well.
    That should be fine, but I ask that you choose where you want him, either as the witness or co-council. It just makes it easier for me when making the CSS.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    you could just get the court background, then add the gif of Ema Skye with a lower z-index than that of the witness stand?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well really I had no idea on how to make the whole thing into CSS, so I use Photoshop to make the images move and that, and then input the css text over it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Well, if you give me the background I could possibly help with it if you'd like ^^"

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I just took the background from Court Records, the Apollo Justice one, and took the benches from the Phoenix Wright section because the Apollo Justice ones are on a green background and that's annoying, so this is much easier.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I like the collab idea a lot, though I'm not intending to join. Have fun, those of you going with it, and the example looks great Blake!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Okay, I got this far before failing completely:

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
    Hry guys. Just want to say that I've made a few AA RPs on this AA RPing site I love so much, and I'm thinking of transferring them here so they can be in both places.

Would anyone be willing to join them with the concept that they will both occur after AJ? Here they are, by name:

The Pokemon Turnabout

Turnabout Sisters II

Anythings vs. Aliens

Turnabout Ghost Trick

Who's interested?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The Pokemon and Sisters sounds like fun. If you have Franziska on one of them let me know and I call dibs on playing her. :D
    About this collab though, I thought I'd change the layout a bit so it seems more game-like, with the blue text-box and all aligned to the left. I've added stars so you can put in credits and pairs and links to your most recent law suit and stuff. Also because of this new layout it's a lot easier to mix and match different styles, like having Phoenix on the witness stand and having him in the defense area, like SamariFeyWright wanted.

von Karma
    "A von Karma strives to be perfect, it's in our veins afterall."
    ★★★★

Also while I slave away making this collab for 3 people, have a picture of Lotta Hart as she would appear in the Gyakuten Saiban movie.

I also found this relatively funny.
    (It's relatively spoiler-ish, if you haven't finished the first game)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ....HAHAHAHA omg Lotta, and heheh, you didn't quite spoiler that right ;D

And I'm absolutely loving the collab, I could be Kristoph Gavin if you know how to make that (preferably the biggest breakdown of his on the witness stand)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well I fixed it alright! :P

Anyway I finished the ones about Phoenix and Ema if you want them. you can just add in your own stuff to the stars and add in your own quote which refers to that character. Also I'm tired, so I'll do Kirstoph tomorrow. The images should rotate around since I did more than one for each, and yeah. :) If you have any problems, just ask and I'll try to fix them for you.

Ema Skye
    "i'm a derpy reporter derp derp herpa derp"
    ★★★

Phoenix
    "Objection! I have all the evidence I need now!"
    ★★★

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back