• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'd say sea, just because the stingray wouldn't survive on land. D: Unless it's a super cool one... XD

*giggles*

EDIT: XD!!! Okay, Blue wins. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    XD a dogfight aye? Between an actual dog and a sea creature. Hmm this could be interesting ... and possibly life threatening :P

Blue said:
    Right. I'd much rather see Japan or New Zealand.
    What's in New Zealand in terms of history. Unless you meant the history of the Maori's, the colonial history of NZ is like 200 years or something.

But I also wanna go to Japan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    XD a dogfight aye? Between an actual dog and a sea creature. Hmm this could be interesting ... and possibly life threatening :P
    Yes, yes. And since it's in the sky, no one can screw you over for animal cruelty. XD

What's in New Zealand in terms of history. Unless you meant the history of the Maori's, the colonial history of NZ is like 200 years or something.
    The Maori stuff, I've always been really interested in that. And plus, the country just looks really nice.

But I also wanna go to Japan.
    We all do. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Blue said:
    Yes, yes. And since it's in the sky, no one can screw you over for animal cruelty. XD
    Well I was gonna say it'd be the same in international waters .... but then we have Greenpeace :(

So yeah, we need to conduct this dogfight over international waters.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Well I was gonna say it'd be the same in international waters .... but then we have Greenpeace :(

What about near Greenland and Iceland? Nothing has happened there since the Vikings.

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years

The Maori stuff, I've always been really interested in that. And plus, the country just looks really nice.

We all do. XD

What is Greenspace? Can you tell me? Hi, honey..... *Hugs him*

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Mystic said:
    What about near Greenland and Iceland? Nothing has happened there since the Vikings.
    Yeah .. but that's too close to NATO.

I'd feel much safer if it was somewhere else ... like over the Pacific.

Hirosaki said:
    What is Greenspace? Can you tell me? Hi, honey..... *Hugs him*
    Greenpeace is an international non government orgainsation dedicated to protecting animal rights, raising awareness and so on.

And if they were anywhere near this dogfight, they'd totally put a halt to it.

And, to satisfy my curiosity, who is "honey"?

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    Yeah .. but that's too close to NATO.

I'd feel much safer if it was somewhere else ... like over the Pacific.

Greenpeace is an international non government orgainsation dedicated to protecting animal rights, raising awareness and so on.

And if they were anywhere near this dogfight, they'd totally put a halt to it.

And, to satisfy my curiosity, who is "honey"?
    Mystic, sorry if you were confused. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    S'ok, so, are you going on messenger before you get off?

Unfortunantly, probly not. I'm on limited time so I can't really be online, not my mom's fault. Its like I said to Kura last night on here. I drop by for the chit, but I don't stay long enough for the Chat. Hopefully, I'll get DSL on my computer in my room soon. Then I can be around for the chit and chat. XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Wow, just wow. You're one person I didn't expect to talk to again...

Well,Whats up Matt? Ya its been long time when I last posted.Time went by so fast but I am here..........BACK again!

Well there was an Event yesterday on Australia I was there and I never knew there were many pokemaniacs here on my country...XD

So I join and I made it to the second round and to the third but after that I lost....That guy has strong pokemons and well-trained ones.
    He was lucky my Mewtwo was paralyze ****ing GEEK! :(

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Five pages while I'm gone. Die. XD That's a definite increase in the number of people using the DCC~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Exactly XD I can't even be bothered going through them and seeing what we're talking about XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back