• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah, has it resulted in a lapse of memory? XD I really need someone to tell me what w're talking about as of now~

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Then why not strike up a new one?

I'll do it. The Ps3....Moved back to 7 January. No surprise there.

Carry on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ah, has it resulted in a lapse of memory? XD I really need someone to tell me what w're talking about as of now~
    You're meant to check ;)

Well, I don't really know. Me, Blue and Sammi were taliking about pitting Dingoes and Stingrays in an above water WW1 dogfight.

Crystal Walrein said:
    Then why not strike up a new one?

I'll do it. The Ps3....Moved back to 7 January. No surprise there.

Carry on.
    Really?! Do you have a link to the info?

Also .... hahahaha! XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah, my mistake, my humblest apologies~ January 7th huh? Still a long wait, though a demo of its graphics quality wil probably be screened soon. Or has it already been?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Well,Whats up Matt? Ya its been long time when I last posted.Time went by so fast but I am here..........BACK again!

Well there was an Event yesterday on Australia I was there and I never knew there were many pokemaniacs here on my country...XD

So I join and I made it to the second round and to the third but after that I lost....That guy has strong pokemons and well-trained ones.
    He was lucky my Mewtwo was paralyze ****ing GEEK! :(

o_o No swearing allowed, please~

And guys.. please focus on a topic.. you guys are getting a little spammy~ @@

o_o PS3 was moved back? @@ January 7th is a while~ but at least it'd give us time to save up, neh?~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You were considering the action of buying one upon release ...

1. Why?
    2. And as for reasons, good luck getting one anyway, since it's more than likely that they'll all be gone before you even get a chance to lay your eyes upon the system.

And does anywone have a source for this?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    You were considering the action of buying one upon release ...

1. Why?
    2. And as for reasons, good luck getting one anyway, since it's more than likely that they'll all be gone before you even get a chance to lay your eyes upon the system.

And does anywone have a source for this?

X3 Well, I know I'm not going to get a PS3~
    @@ Too expensive~ and so far, I don't really see any games I like~ the games are all rumors ._. and I want to see something released before I intend to buy~~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah... yes.. I'm rather frugal when it comes to gaming consoles, I think I'll lag behind and start on the PS3 a little bit later, perhaps when all the excitement dies down, with the price ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'm gonna get a PS2 once PS3 comes out .... or I could just tax my cousins old one, seeing how he's getting a PS3 on launch.

But anywho, I'm focusing on the Wii >.<

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah.. the Wiitastical Nintendo... a fascinating controller, but its got a couple of rough edges, that one... as for the PS3, I estimate I'll be purchasing it around the end of May 2007...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Rough edges? Where? It looks pretty smooth (literally) to me.

And the price of the PS3 wouldn't have changed much by May.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah, I'm not planning on a discount, that would be much too early... you'll see, I have to myself. And as for the Wii, with such a versatile range of uses, the specifications for each function are slightly flawed. For example, you can use it as a sword in various games, but you cannot feel the blade stopping as you swing it, meaning you waste time bringing it back.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm not too interested in either systems, to be honest~
    I think there's too high expectations for it ._. and that I'll be dissapointed when I get it or something~

But we'll see~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ah, I'm not planning on a discount, that would be much too early... you'll see, I have to myself. And as for the Wii, with such a versatile range of uses, the specifications for each function are slightly flawed. For example, you can use it as a sword in various games, but you cannot feel the blade stopping as you swing it, meaning you waste time bringing it back.
    Heheeh you seriously don't know much about the Wiimote, don't ya?

You don't have to swing it around all exxagerated like in the vids - that's all just for show.

All you have to do really is flick your wrist. That's it.

You can get all pumped up, but it ain't necessary.

I'm not too interested in either systems, to be honest~
    I think there's too high expectations for it ._. and that I'll be dissapointed when I get it or something~

But we'll see~
    But if you think like that, how will you ever experience anything that's good. I ain't talking about the consoles at the moment, but if you are always so pessimistic like that, then your good experience will defintely decrease.

And that'll make life no fun.

Hopefully I ain't examining what you said too much ^^;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Good point, though I don't see the reason why you can't try them, just for the purpose of thinking up an accusation to throw at Sony XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Heheeh you seriously don't know much about the Wiimote, don't ya?

You don't have to swing it around all exxagerated like in the vids - that's all just for show.

All you have to do really is flick your wrist. That's it.

You cna get all pumped up, but it ain't worth it.

It's true~~ It's not like it's a realistic simulation~ ._. though it'd be pretty cool if it was~
    @@ Maybe the next system they come out with will be more exaggerated~ *shrugs*~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It's true~~ It's not like it's a realistic simulation~ ._. though it'd be pretty cool if it was~
    @@ Maybe the next system they come out with will be more exaggerated~ *shrugs*~
    Depends on how well this one goes.

But in my personal opinion, I don't think that it would be all that great. Like, I know I love the concept of the Wiimote, but I'm still gonna want to be using the clasic style controller for alot of games since I'm just used to it that way.

But have you seen the Metroid Prime 3 trailer. The amount of exxageration that the guy uses there is hilarious, you have to see it.

Actually, it's more ridiculous than hilarious XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Depends on how well this one goes.

But in my personal opinion, I don't think that it would be all that great. Like, I know I love the concept of the Wiimote, but I'm still gonna want to be using the clasic style controller for alot of games since I'm just used to it that way.

But have you seen the Metroid Prime 3 trailer. The amount of exxageration that the guy uses there is hilarious, you have to see it.

Actually, it's more ridiculous than hilarious XD

I actually think it'd be quite boring~ @@ Like.. blatantly swinging that thing around, not looking at the screen~ @@ Kinda like buttonmashing~

._. And besides.. would the wiimote be easily broken? Like.. would it mess up if you were to drop it?~

@@ And no~ I haven't seen it X3;

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I actually think it'd be quite boring~ @@ Like.. blatantly swinging that thing around, not looking at the screen~ @@ Kinda like buttonmashing~

._. And besides.. would the wiimote be easily broken? Like.. would it mess up if you were to drop it?~

@@ And no~ I haven't seen it X3;
    I could say the same thing about arcade games like time crisis and racing games where you hold a gun/use a steering wheel and pads.

But I shouldn't cause in those games one can also have a lot of skill ... and I believe that it's gonna be the same with the Wii. So no, I don't think it's gonna be like button mashng.

I'm sure the wiimote will be like anyother controller when you drop it ... cept you might do it more often ^^;

I reckon they should attach some sort of wristband thingie though, just for security.

Well maybe you should, it's pretty funny how the guy jumps around in it like some sped.

But it's just acting probably.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back