• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Graduating classes are usually pretty small. The one in my old high school was only 75 people.

75? Wow, ours is like 180-ish~ But I think that it doesn't necessarily relate to things like drugs~

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    3 students from my school got busted smoking marijuana at my school. They were on the toilet when the teache saw them. On my high school they were like 80+ish graduated students.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I only eat KFC or Burger King. I try not to eat McDonald's. Watch Supersize me and You'll find out why.

Japanese guys are hot there. 8D I wanna go to Japan sometime.

Hey paul...I want to ask you something...do they eat dogs in Japan? o_o My mom seems to think they do. >_>
    NO! O_O;

Why does everyone thing Asians eat Dogs -_-; That would be the AZTECS a really long time ago.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • 3 students from my school got busted smoking marijuana at my school. They were on the toilet when the teache saw them. On my high school they were like 80+ish graduated students.
    I had a mere 120 in eighth grade, including one that left and excluding three that were in the special services programme, compared to my cousin's 230. I thought that was small.

Not one of them was caught with marijuana, but about a quarter of them now are habitual smokers.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • NO! O_O;

Why does everyone thing Asians eat Dogs -_-; That would be the AZTECS a really long time ago.

Actually, yes asians DO eat dogs.. my uncle is an english teacher in China, and he told me that they do, one day he showed pictures of our dogs to his students.. and they all said "YUMMY!" -_-

Well ye... i know like 50 million pplz in my school with marijuana at my skewl... i just kepe my trap shut tho.. im too shy to get myself into that kinda crap like that >.>

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Actually, yes asians DO eat dogs.. my uncle is an english teacher in China, and he told me that they do, one day he showed pictures of our dogs to his students.. and they all said "YUMMY!" -_-

Well ye... i know like 50 million pplz in my school with marijuana at my skewl... i just kepe my trap shut tho.. im too shy to get myself into that kinda crap like that >.>
    stfu. Seriously, you and all your racist homies can go back to smoking MJ.

"YUMMY" is an effing English word, and if you weren't making shizt up, you'd comprehend that.

I'm in a bad mood now.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • If they don't eat dogs, they eat horses.

It's illegal to sell horse meat in the US, but people are still out to smuggle horses into France, Japan, Spain, and China to kill for food. It's a very nutritious meat, however.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    There are no restaurants selling horse meat over here either -_-;

90% of what you read IS NOT TRUE! Damn media.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I think it's messed up that anyone could even kill an animal. (Granted I have to eat them, but I couldn't bring myself to kill them.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That it does.

Everyone like my new emo theme? This is what racial stereotypes do to my mood.

I've got back to my Faust VIII era, and I am not ever coming back. ;<

Lucid

It could make me want to listen to Hawthron Heights and swallow razor blades more, Paul...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Panic! At the Disco is so much better. Taking Back Sunday is more hardcore too.

I love Faust. In a non-gay sort of way.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • It look nice, though I don't know who that is. @.@ *is a no nothing about anime person* XD
    *Edit* I meant looks. lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It look nice, though I don't know who that is. @.@ *is a no nothing about anime person* XD
    *Edit* I meant looks. lol
    It's Faust VIII of Shaman King. Always featured on PaulHQ's layout.

He carries around the skeleton of his dead wife Eliza, is slightly insane, and addicted to morphine.

What's not to like?

Lucid

It's Faust VIII of Shaman King. Always featured on PaulHQ's layout.

He carries around the skeleton of his dead wife Eliza, is slightly insane, and addicted to morphine.

What's not to like?

I see the connection between you two! He sounds purty emo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back