• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official 3rd Game Information/F.A.Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • In one of those Shaymin screenshots, the player is talking to the official in the mart... So I would assume from that screenshot, that it will be an event. I don't know of any upcoming ones, maybe you guys do, so... yeah. :P Scan looks awesome by the way.

Jorah said:
    Thank you! Although I was trying to go for a more icy blue colour for the skirt, boots and hat...oh well.

I still find contests kinda hard, but hey, it's more fun to lose to real people than NPCs haha

Anytime. :) Well that's spriting for ya, still good though. XD; I completely agree, and it doesn't feel so great to beat a game character. Much much better against friends and people you can actually relate and talk to about it. :P A.k.a completely brag in their face until your 40. XD; Anyway, yeah on contests, I would like to see some hype to it. Say your in the third town and you get an email (Or some notification) that there's a major contest coming up... One that would be a one time thing, like the S.S. Anne. So you can not only train along the way, but find and train your contest pocket monster, I would really enjoy that. Wouldn't have to be one time either, but yeah it would be fun if that were to happen.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Maybe,
    The giratina doesn't have a platform under it, so you can't throw pokeballs at it.
    Maybe you actually face it there, and then again later on in the game?

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
  • So what we n guess is just lik in Emerald we will probably be able to catch all three legendarys the game and im wondering ow will regigigas and girantina switch forms will itbe like Deoxys and have a item you go to or iit going tobe like Arceus and have an item it equips to it and how much would the storyline change.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I believe the May issue of Coro coro which is said to have proof of Platinum is coming out today. I hate not knowing, now we are going to know! This'll also mean that we will know all its features, if it has anymore we don't know about. I'm reckoning we will be able to catch the legendaries Dailga, Palkia and Giratina. I'm also quite excited about these new forms, but i still have no idea as to what they are going to be.Can anybody get a snapshot maybe of the Coro coro magazine? Then we will know.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Well, I thinm I've finally finished ripping sprites from these screenshots. Giratina was the most complicated one and took me around 2hrs to rip from the screenshot. nyway enough with the jabbering:
    Official 3rd Game Information/F.A.Q.

Years
  • The Giratina Origin Form is made of pure, 100% phail in the purest form ever. If I saw a sprite like that in a Pokémon game, I would instantly close my DS, pull out the packaging of the game, make sure that it was really a nintendo game, and if so, find the spriter somehow and shoot him destroy his soul.

Toblerone, I am definitely with you on the edges of our seats waiting... I pray that they add something in there that makes it worth shelling out $40 and restarting the exact same game over yet again. (Of course, I'll buy it anyways, but the point is, I hope that they add something worth adding this time)

Years
  • What are some people idears in Pokemon platnium what do you guys and girls think the major differences will be
    1) i think you may probably not but you may trave by plane and trave to jhoto Thats a big mabey
    2) Volkern will leave and the 8th guy will not be electric any moree mabey a dragon and the leader will probablly changer her team dramaticly
    i have some more idears im just drawing a blank but i would like to here some other people's idear

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • What are some people idears in Pokemon platnium what do you guys and girls think the major differences will be
    1) i think you may probably not but you may trave by plane and trave to jhoto Thats a big mabey
    2) Volkern will leave and the 8th guy will not be electric any moree mabey a dragon and the leader will probablly changer her team dramaticly
    i have some more idears im just drawing a blank but i would like to here some other people's idear

Gah... No Jhoto, If nintendo wanted to add Jhoto they probably will make another 2 games (g/s remake) to pull off more profit. :P

I think emerald like battle frontier will probably be the major difference.
    Inverse world I've been hearing? Maybe If they add that.

Years
  • Idea.

Not Idear.

I honestly think that they'll replace Volkner with someone else, then stick him in some other part of the game, shafting another character.

They may have him just running around being emo, fighting you every once in awhile, eventually becoming the league Champ.

And lol @ darkcookie's sig stating that Toblerone is his "one and only bro", mainly because the two of them played the "nya nya nya, I can't hear you!" game in the other third game topic while everyone else gave them extreme reasons why the fake was a fake, and that they were both dumb as a rock to believe it.. While Toblerone realized what he was claiming was fake, darkcookie still hung tight to the false information.

lol even more @ the fact that darkcookie is parading his "Pokemon Platina" sig even though he was the main one screaming "OPAL! OPAL!! OPAL!!!" like there was no possible way it could be called something else...

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016

Umm, uh whats up with the Status bar?

I mean its black, I've never seen that before. It could be Shadow Pokemon or something, Or like.. Dunno anyone have any clues?

Out of both of the Screen shots so far the Stats bar amazes me the most..

Years
  • Umm, uh whats up with the Status bar?

I mean its black, I've never seen that before. It could be Shadow Pokemon or something, Or like.. Dunno anyone have any clues?

Out of both of the Screen shots so far the Stats bar amazes me the most..

They are in a dark area, maybe a new update might change the status bar according to what type of environment you are battling in.

Either that or Coro-Coro have fell for some completely fake images. (Wouldnt be the first time)

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    You've got a point about it being a fake game and all.

But really it seems about time I mean its been what 2years since Pearl/Diamond was out in Japan.
    I hope its real, like most of you.

Lol Its about time :P

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
  • The photo is gone!
    Guess my save of it would do well.
    Also look at that combo of colors and fashion is born!
    Look at the style and grace of that battle system and pokemon is raised up to new power like its the first time it came out!
    Look at the cutscene and size of that shadow and you can see that pokemon evolved!
    Look at me ranting and you can see the excitment in the air.
    Its big just open it on a new tab/window!

The first thing i see is Giratina Dialga and Palkia so does that mean we can get All 3 in this 1 or does it mean you can only get giratina or about regigas new form csn't wait to see it and shaymins new form why did they do a shaymin form you can't even get him yet so why are they doing this is it to annoy us or to frustrate i don't know but it is confusing

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Its ironic that im flounting the platina name everywhere with my sig although im really fan of the name opal. Also get of that cause this is spamming and tell me of the site. WHats your opinion!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Well, I thinm I've finally finished ripping sprites from these screenshots. Giratina was the most complicated one and took me around 2hrs to rip from the screenshot. nyway enough with the jabbering:

No offense, but those are kinda rubbish. You've messed up the outlines and shading...

Anyway, I've ripped the Giratina Origin Form sprite too.

No credit needed, though it would be nice.

Although if you're going to put it on your site (not just personal use/signature/avatar), give credit!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • If you hadn't noticed, I was ripping those from really low quality shots. The new, Hi-res ones were released today and because of other proitities (ie school) I haven't had chance to update them.

So I'm re-ripping the sprites now :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back