• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official color change voting thread.

Which color do you prefer?

• [i][color=#5B9F36]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • [i][color=#3A70B9]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So we came to a consensus in the higher staff forum with the color to possibly change it to. We wanted to poll the supporters to see what their take on the matter is. Simply post your vote in the poll here. No reply necessary, unless you feel the need to that is. We'll use the consensus on that to finalize the decision or scrap it. Note: if majority choose one over the other, it will simply be used in our decision making process. No guarantees either way.

Any supporter (that includes staff members who are also supporters) can vote.

Official color change voting thread.

Years
  • I'm against the green, probably cos I don't find the color a good look on some usernames.

I truly know the current shade of blue suits me better and the only difference we have apart from mods is that mods are bold and supporters are italic. I do know that I'm not really fond of green, and the current shade of blue I've gotten way too used to by now.

I do remember someone bringing up teal as a possible new color in another thread, and I'd like that if we had to change since it's not too green but would suit me at the same time. I did like that better than the green that's being shown here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gosh darn it that green is my favorite color. I'm staff but for whenever I'm not a moderator anymore and am bumped back to supporter, I'd love to use this! It's wonderful!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Eh when I first saw the green I disliked it but now I wouldn't actually mind either :3. The blue does look good but I guess it's time for a change and the green I'm actually growing quite fond of :3. So greeeeen it is :3.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That green is stunning, bright, and lovely. I love it, even though I'll only get the itty bitty sliver 3 thing haha.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    That's a really nice green! I hope it gets implemented! It has my vote n_n

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I don't really like the green at all and seeing it all over the forum is sounding pretty off-putting, but I can see I'm pretty much alone in this thinking haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I like that green a lot. I wouldve liked something with a bit more of a bluish tint but it works and Im all for the change. I simply feel that our blue, although nice, is a bit too close to the mod blue, so this green is a different enough color for us and I do like the shade a lot. Green is a favorite color of mine too, so I vote yes :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Green is my favourite colour so it's a dead giveaway.

Back to the original supporter green! Life is a circle, they say.

Years
  • I would have preferred a green that's not as close to yellow as this green is. I think I'd rather keep the blue we have. It's a good shade of blue.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just voted blue without seeing Nick's post however the green isn't that bad and it'd look nice either way really. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back