• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official HGSS Shiny Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I just bred my first shiny ever!

Eevee. He's beautiful <3

Official HGSS Shiny Pokemon Thread

I bred him in Platinum, but he's gonna be raised in SoulSilver of course ^.^

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    ive been playing pokemon since RBY. and i had GSC too when the shinys were introduced. and its not untill SS that ive ever legitimatly cought not one but 2 shiny pokemon.

first one: Hoppip, cought it in the safari zone :D
    2nd one: while fishing for a staru in Olivine city, i came across a shiny Krabby :D

always on the look out for more :P

dark_ho-oh

Dark Mystical Bird
    Years
    i found a shiny zubat in dark cave,a shiny goldeen in the river beside the power plant, a shiny smoochum from the egg at the daycare and a shiny red gyrados at the lake of rage when i was playing Crystal. I found a shiny rattata at rout 30 and a shiny red gyrados at the lake of rage in Heart Gold.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I just got a shiny totodile on soulsilver after about 10 resets:) I wasn't expecting to get a shiny totodile that fast! I named him Jaws:) He's awesome!!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I came across a shiny Meowth while level grinding. Not the best nature, so I think I'll eave it untouched (though I did have Daisy groom it until she forked over Blue's number -_-)

Franzo

Developing something...
    Years
    I've had a few shinies you know.
    in emerald I was searching that shoal cave and found a shiny zubat.
    didn't know what shinies really were then so I was confused but I caught it anyway.

In SS I hatched about 370 eggs with the masuda method to get a shiny Tangela :D

Years
    I;m currently breeding my super special blue shiny team!
    I've got the ninetails (re-bread and released my platinum one) ive got the nidoking and the politoed. but as for the haunter i got one and them my game crashed :(

Franzo

Developing something...
    Years
    I;m currently breeding my super special blue shiny team!
    I've got the ninetails (re-bread and released my platinum one) ive got the nidoking and the politoed. but as for the haunter i got one and them my game crashed

are you using the masuda method to do this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    I bought Pokemon Ruby for 10$ off my friend... I transferred 6 pokemon. One of them was a shiny Manectric =]!

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I just caught a shiny Chansey during a swarm. It was holding a lucky egg too!! I named her Helena and will evolve her soon.:D
    Second thought about that evolution- shiny Blissey don't look much different than normal compared to shiny Chansey...she will stay a Chansey for now!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Caught a shiny Sneasel today, level 45 Female and Bashful. Forgot about the IV title i'll check it later. ><.

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    I was training on Victory Road when I found a shiny Graveler. Which immediately self-destructed. Which also one-hit KOed my Entei. The experience was just full of fail.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    i was playing the english rom to see how the game looks up to just like mr.pokemon or something and i found a shiny sentret but you dont have any pokeballs at that point :(

lol my friend did the same thing, even the exact same shiny, it was the first pokemon he ever saw in that game besides the starter

PokePrincess

ポケ姫
    Years
    I've only played about 70 hours so far on Heart Gold but I've managed to get a level 3 shiny Hoothoot and a level 50 shiny Delibird :D

Precious Delibird! <3

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I found a shiny Venonat above Cerulean Bridge the other day.
    I caught it no problem with a Quick Ball and immediately began to think of its evolved form. I placed it right in the PC though.

A few minutes later, I turned off the game and forgot to save...

I fail.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I got a shiny Cyndaquil day before yesterday after no SR's because I wasn't expecting it made me mad that it had a crappy nature though but now it is a strong shiny typhlosion now :D Stupid careful nature :(

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I caught three shinies so far: I caught a shiny Stantler while I was randomly walking through Johto (I think it was the route under Ecruteak) , training SpIkEz (my notch-eared Pichu!^^) and breeding my Treecko!^^Oh, and a shiny Tentacool on Route 26, again, while I was breeding an egg and training SpIkEz!^^ And the Red Gyarados and countless shinies from my Diamond, Platinum, Emerald, FireRed and Sapphire!^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Best shiny ever during the very beginning of the game...shiny caterpie, a girl of course so perfect, since she is now a pink butterfree, she's a beast too she pretty much dominated the elite four on her own

Xynic

Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Just caught a Shiny Murkrow in the Kanto Region between Saffron and Celadon City Route 7 to be exact. I was there searching for a Houndour. Good thing I had my Ampharos with Thunder Wave there and a Gloom level 20 :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back