• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Your feelings?

• Yes

Votes: 276 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Ram her in the face!

Votes: 206 36.9%

• Total voters

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I have to say its... meh? I don't really like the character outfit as much as the others before. I never really seen kris much but its fine with me if they replace her, you aren't going to put the same exact characters in another pkmn game I don't think, they changed golds design. She's ok at best but the outfit is what bothers be most.

P.S. My inner "other" forum goer made me say hit her with a truck, sorry!

Last edited:

Mumei

Pokédork
    Years
    WHY does 'overalls' mean 'farmer'???

Those don't even look anything like farmer overalls.
    Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion
    = no.
    Her overalls = stylish IMO. At the very least not farmer.

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    Her name is Heart?

I've been hearing on youtube that they named the chick "heart" or w/e. If this is true, come on localization with a better name.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    WHY does 'overalls' mean 'farmer'???

Those don't even look anything like farmer overalls.
    = no.
    Her overalls = stylish IMO. At the very least not farmer.

INORITE?

or

is more like the new girl, really

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Youtube =/= Fact

You should know that by now!

There's a possibility it could be Soul since Leaf, the girl from FR/LG took her name after the 2nd game.

Red is to Gold as Green is to Silver so...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    This post reeks so much.

Every post from you seems more and more like a picky little kid and people like you make me so irritated.
    You psychoanalyzed her just to say "BAWWWWWWWWW SHE's NOT KRIS BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

XD I'm finding myself agreeing with you. People need to get over the fact that Kris is not the girl in the game, and just accept this new female character. She's not even that bad at all. I love new things.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was Heart though, it's not completely impossible.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I'm getting pissed with all your posts about the new girls.
    What If she looks like Mario? I can't see her moustache... I can't her wearing boots...
    The hat? Lol, actually Mario's hat is smaller... and it is red.
    What's the matter if she replaced Crystal?
    People, understand this... Crystal won't be the girl character this time... If you don't like this, then play your old crystal vershun.
    This girl is so awesome! We haven't met her personality yet...
    LOL and people that talk about fashion sense... C'mon this is JUST A GAME CHARACTER she won't choose how she will dress up.
    AND... I'M FED UP WITH ALL THE COMPLAINTS OF HER!
    SO PLEASE SHUT UP YOU HATERZ.

Also I hope that the dude that did this:
    Spoiler:

Don't get ever never HG or SS.

adapt or die

Last edited:

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    The guy said it was confirmed by pokebeach, so....
    I can go on Youtube and say that Hoenn and Sinnoh are going to be visitable because it was confirmed on <insert site> and people will believe it.

People lie, you know.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    She's so moe~.

Love the socks, feet, and she has a nice butt. She's probably one of my favorite girls so far.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    And why would people lie about stupid names like "heart" I would like to know.
    Remember that kid back in elementary school? Who said lies about video games like "There's a Mew under the truck." Or "You can get into Bill's Garden and catch a Pickablue" or "In Megaman X if you get everysingle upgrade and item you can get the hadoken from Street Fighter." Yeah, he did that just to get you mad. You know for the heck of it. Or he was an idiot.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    They can lie just to get some attention and they couldn't think of a more obvious name. No you really shouldn't believe what people say on Youtube all the time. I've been frequently going to PokeBeach's site for updates, and they still haven't said anything about the new girl's name.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You guys make me laugh, while you all complain and there is a sticky for it all. Anyway, the overall seems to be going into the trendy look, and it fits the new girl well. I can't picture her with a skirt or clothing like May to be honest.

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    Remember that kid back in elementary school? Who said lies about video games like "There's a Mew under the truck." Or "You can get into Bill's Garden and catch a Pickablue" or "In Megaman X if you get everysingle upgrade and item you can get the hadoken from Street Fighter."
    Um...thats actually TRUE.

Back