• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official RSFrLgE MoveSet and EVs Help Topic V1.0

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    another problem is flareon isn't fast enought to make serious use of the salac

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    there was a merging error

sorry about the double post

Shadow Tyranitar

never to be purified
    Years
    hey husk1442, on all of my Milotics I use evs (with a calm nature) for 257 special attack, 206 defense, 206 speed, 327 special defense, and something like 364 hp. What's your opinion about that spread, and what spread do you use? Also, I think you should mention HP Water and Sing in your Bliss analysis.

Last edited:

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Pelipper (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Keen Eye
    EVs: 202 Def / 56 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Agility
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf

Helliper, a cool sweeper, especially in the late game, gets walled by the UU Special Sponges though

Togetic (F) @ Leftovers ** Caelum
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 138 Def / 120 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Counter
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled
    - Thunder Wave

Very cool pokemon, supports with Thunder-Wave, stalls like hell with Softboiled. That EV spread let her survive things like CB Rock Slides from Mence and Counter for the OHKO, Seismic Toss lets him do some consistent form of damage. A real beast, beware of Rock Slides though

Dan Dan

Me? Sarcastic?
    Years
    Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 20 HP / 212 Spd / 252 SAtk / 26 SDef
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Sunny Day
    - Psychic
    - Hidden Power [Fire]/[Ice]
    - Sleep Powder/Leech Seed/Explosion

Exeggutor, a very underrated pokemon outside Uber Battling (paired with Groudon, gives it 396 speed from the switch in). Switch this guy into a non-STAB EQ and Sunny Day, then proceed to sweep. Blissey stops Eggy cold, but thats where Explosion comes in handy (be careful of ghosts as Explosion can be quite predictable. HP Fire to make use of the Sunny Day boost and to hit grasses, HP Ice for grasses for less power, but a KO on most Dragons. Leech Seed/Sleep Powder for annoyance really.

Exeggutor has the same typing as Celebi, giving it the most weaknesses. This can make it hard to use, but pair it up with the right pokemon to cover them, and you will see Exeggutor is a force to be reckoned with. A good partner for Exeggutor would have to be Hariyama, because with Thick Fat, it covers all of Eggys Special Weaknesses.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Uhh...husk said you could ask questions in the first post right?

On some Skarmory movesets it says you can't have Drill Peck and Whirlwind at the same time.

Why?

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Kiril-Kun said:
    Uhh...husk said you could ask questions in the first post right?

On some Skarmory movesets it says you can't have Drill Peck and Whirlwind at the same time.

Why?

You can't have Drill Peck, and WW at the same time on Skarm because it's an illegal combination of Egg Moves that can't be achived.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    That thing, like anything ingame, works there.

But that set you gave us, just fails in competitive pokemon. I'd be more harsh, but since you said this was ingame, meh. Anything works ingame

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    That set just fails in nebattle, it might work ingame, but anything works ingame. I'd bash more, but seeing you said it was ingame, meh

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Chaosbreon:

Umbreon @ Leftovers
    Synchronize
    -Mean Look
    -Taunt
    -Wish
    -Baton Pass

It's basically a trap passing Umby, but with taunt to stop phazers.

Years
    This is really random, and I'm kinda new at this whole pokemon community thing... but you look like a group of people who really know how to train good pokemon. I live in houston, and I can't find ANYBODY at school to battle with. So maybe if one of you guys or girls live in houston, TX, you want to battle with GBA (over Christmas holidays), maybe in the Galleria or something, e-mail me at [email protected]

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    ...............try netbattle.net. You can download a program there that lets you battle with people all over the world.

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
    suicunejcb said:
    This is really random, and I'm kinda new at this whole pokemon community thing... but you look like a group of people who really know how to train good pokemon. I live in houston, and I can't find ANYBODY at school to battle with. So maybe if one of you guys or girls live in houston, TX, you want to battle with GBA (over Christmas holidays), maybe in the Galleria or something, e-mail me at [email protected]

Eh, I live nearby, but I'm gone over Christmas holidays and rarely (if ever) go to the Galleria. So do like Sync said and go NB.net.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Okay since no one had posted an analysis lately I'll do one on one of my favortie Pokes; Metagross:

Metagross @ Leftovers ** CBGross
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spd / 84 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Agility
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Meteor Mash

Agilitygross can really mess up teams. If it gets 2 Agilitys then you can basicly say gg. It has 405 attack, and with speed in the nine hundreds, it attacks first and it hits hard.

Metagross @ Choice Band ** AgilityGross
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 16 HP / 116 Atk / 252 Def / 124 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion
    - Meteor Mash
    - Shadow Ball/Rock Slide/Sludge Bomb

This thing kill so many things. It can OHKO Bliss, Lax, Tar and a bunch of other stuff. If Gar gets in your way SB him for a free OHKO. This thing is so uber.

Last edited:

orangekows

I am so hot
    Years
    agilitygross only needs 88 spd EV's. also its a waste to agility more then once. twice max if you're that scared of ninjask

CBgross works better with enough for 336 hp/405 atk/300 def/200 spd/rest in sdef

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    orangekows said:
    agilitygross only needs 88 spd EV's. also its a waste to agility more then once. twice max if you're that scared of ninjask

CBgross works better with enough for 336 hp/405 atk/300 def/200 spd/rest in sdef

True, lol. Six is overkill. I got Agilitygross EVs from Husk so meh.:\

Back