• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official RSFrLgE MoveSet and EVs Help Topic V1.0

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Agilitygross's EVs should be more like 76 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd (to outrun other agilitygrosses lol) / rest in Def.

For CBGross, I like to use this EV spread:
    140 HP / 80 Atk / 216 Def / 72 SDef, and with Impish nature. It is just like a wall, while it still has an awesome attacking power. Sludge Bomb/Rock Slide > Shadow Ball imo, as a STAB'd MM does only 10 less damage to psychics than a super effective Shadow Ball, which is usually just enough for an OHKO, while EQ 2HKOs Starmie anyway, and you don't see Slowbro in OU... in the other hand, Sludge Bomb can poison Swampert/Suicune/Zapdos/Gyarados/etc. on the switch (beware of poisoning Milotic though =[ ) and is a nice suprise for Celebi. Rock Slide is also cool on it, because it has a good chance of OHKOing if you use max attack on it or at least doing in the ~90% range to Zapdos/Gyarados.

I'd also like to add this Metagross moveset:

Metagross @ Leftovers
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 76 HP / 132 Atk / 48 Def / 216 SAtk / 36 SDef
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Meteor Mash
    - Psychic/Earthquake
    - Pursuit/Explosion/Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Thunderpunch/Hidden Power [Fire]

k so here's the deal: use this set in conjunction with EQ Curselax, as it beats every EQ Curselax counter. So basically Psychic OHKOs Weezing, T-punch 2HKOs Skarm (and Gyarados), but you can also go with HP Fire if you fear Forretress and Steelix. Pursuit to make Gengar's life hell, and there's also it's STAB'd Meteor Mash to kill Blissey/Snorlax/Regice and other special walls. It gets owned by Magneton and other Metagrosses though, so EQ is an option over Psychic, and you'll want to use a little less SAtk on it then, as well as Brave/Relaxed nature over Quiet. Explosion can go over Pursuit if you don't have any problems with Gengar, and you want to take out something when low on health. Heh, even HP Grass can work over Pursuit, if you really hate Swampert... =[

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    One of the most annyoing legends Celebi.

Celebi @ Leftovers ** Celery Stalk
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 240 HP / 120 Def / 148 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic/Hidden Power [Electric]
    - Recover

This thing is a monster. Celijump is one of the most annoying Pokes ever created, it has staying power with Recover, and with 6 CMs it can be touched by Special attacks, even super effective attacks do barly anything. Psychic kills everything except the annyoing Umby, so you can pass to something, or kill it if you have HP [Electric], which also handles Flying types like Gyara with ease, and if it doesn't have an Dances you will outspeed it. Heal Bell is also an option so it can Cleric. This thing is not fun to come across.

EVs: 240 HP / 120 Def / 148 Spd
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Calm Mind
    - Leech Seed
    - Recover

My fun and twist on the standard Celebi. This thing does not die easily. Lefties+Leech Seed+Recover gains back massive amounts of HP and Leech Seed can force awitchs. If up against a Spinner just CM up and pass.

EVs: 240 HP / 116 Def / 152 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    - Recover
    - Swords Dance

This thing is so fun. If you can SD up, and pass to something fast then your opponet can say gg. This outspeeds a lot of things with 300 speed. It can kill Lax, Bliss, Houndoom, and Tyranitar with HP, and can even OHKO some of the time depending on how many Dances you have. All in all this thing is fun to use.
    :D

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Celebi doesn't necessarly needs Baton Pass. k, it is useful to pass CMs/Swords Dances, but I've found non-BPing Celebi to be working just as fine as the BPing ones.
    Here's an example:

Celebi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd
    - Calm Mind
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic/Hidden Power [Water]/Hidden Power [Electric]
    - Substitute

k, so basically send this thing in on Blissey, Swampert, electric types, etc. and setup a Sub. It makes 101 HP Subs, so they won't brake by only 1 S-toss/Night Shade, and they will be really hard to brake after 1-2 CMs with special attacks. It can also stall with Sub+LS, while CMing up, which is really annoying. After you got in enough CMs, then you can start to sweep. This Celebi is a real pain in the ***, and only dark types are true counters for it. If you want, you can use Recover over Sub, but I wouldn't recommend it for this set. Perhaps you could use HP [Water] over Psychic to hit Tyranitar/Houndoom that otherwise will give it problems, but it's not the best idea. HP [Electric] could work over Psychic if you want to be able to do something to Skarmory and Gyarados, but getting walled by ground types which it should counter, isn't good. =\

Heal Bell Celebi is a bit outdated, but I'll post it also anyway:

Celebi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 240 HP / 120 Def / 148 SDef
    - Heal Bell
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic/Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Recover

Unlike the other sets, this doesn't have a stat-up move. It rather tries to stall, not pass or sweep, which is why it has its EVs more focused on defenses than speed. It can be very hard to kill with Leech Seed+Recover. Heal Bell to support your team obviously, by removing statuses. Psychic or HP Grass is your choice. Psychic can hit Gengar and a few other stuff, while HP Grass is nice for catching Dugtrio with an OHKO on the switch, as well as being able to beat TTar and Starmie... However, note that you won't be able to do anything (other than perhaps leech seeding them) to Skarmory or Heracross if you have HP Grass. =/

Edit: Added PS Celebi:

Celebi @ Leftovers
    - Leech Seed
    - Perish Song
    - Recover

This set looks really similar to the Heal Bell one, but it plays a totally different role. Use this set ONLY in conjunction with chaosbreon (an Umbreon with Mean Look/Taunt/Wish/Baton Pass) or with spikes support. If you use this with chaosbreon, then what you have to do here is pretty simple: Mean Look something with Umbreon and pass to Celebi. Perish Song, and try to keep it alive with Leech Seed and Recover until PS count hits 1. Then switch and the opponent's pokemon dies. If you use this set with spikes support, then you're probably going to force a million switches, which is obviously cool with 3 layers of spikes set down. If using it with chaobreon support, watch out for Heracross, and when using spikes, be sure to have a ghost to block rapid spin.

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Squarewalker said:
    Celebi doesn't necessarly needs Baton Pass. k, it is useful to pass CMs/Swords Dances, but I've found non-BPing Celebi to be working just as fine as the BPing ones.
    Here's an example:

Celebi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd
    - Calm Mind
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic
    - Substitute

k, so basically send this thing in on Blissey, Swampert, electric types, etc. and setup a Sub. It makes 101 HP Subs, so they won't brake by only 1 S-toss/Night Shade, and they will be really hard to brake after 1-2 CMs with special attacks. It can also stall with Sub+LS, while CMing up, which is really annoying. After you got in enough CMs, then you can start to sweep. This Celebi is a real pain in the ***, and only dark types are true counters for it. If you want, you can use Recover over Sub, but I wouldn't recommend it for this set.

Heal Bell Celebi is a bit outdated, but I'll post it also anyway:

Celebi @ Leftovers
    - Heal Bell
    - Leech Seed
    - Recover

Unlike the other sets, this doesn't have a stat-up move. It rather tries to stall, not pass or sweep, which is why it has its EVs more focused on defenses than speed. It can be very hard to kill with Leech Seed+Recover. Heal Bell to support your team obviously, by removing statuses. Psychic or HP Grass is your choice. Psychic can hit Gengar and a few other stuff, while HP Grass is nice for catching Dugtrio with an OHKO on the switch, as well as being able to beat TTar and Starmie... However, note that you won't be able to do anything (other than perhaps leech seeding them) to Skarmory or Heracross if you have HP Grass. =/

I know that they don't have to have BP but ones that do are the most popular, and also the best.

The first set might some people might want to use some type of HP over Psychic to hit Dark types that screw over that set.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    IMO being stopped by dark types isn't that bad. There's still room for 5 pokemons to help out Celebi and dark types aren't too hard to counter... a Tyranitar counter will generally do the trick, seeing as the most common dark type is TTar.

I might mention HP [something] over Psychic though.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Squarewalker said:
    IMO being stopped by dark types isn't that bad. There's still room for 5 pokemons to help out Celebi and dark types aren't too hard to counter... a Tyranitar counter will generally do the trick, seeing as the most common dark type is TTar.

I might mention HP [something] over Psychic though.

I know but it is a shame to lose CMs though. Hidden Power [Water] could work to counter Tar, and Houndoom.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I'm double posting to do a new analysis. I'll be doing Blazkien.

Blaziken (M) @ Leftovers ** Bruce Lee
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Lonely Nature (+ Atk, -Def)
    - Earthquake
    - Overheat
    - Rock Slide
    - Swords Dance

The point of this thing is to SD up then just own your opponet, you can have HP [Ghost] over Overheat to kill stuff like Gengar. Overheat is for Skarm.

Blaziken (M) @ Salac Berry ** Bruce Lee
    Lonely Nature (+ Atk, -Def)
    - Swords Dance
    - Reversal
    - Overheat
    - Substitute/Endure

Okay I had to post this just because it's an option a sucky option but still and option. This thing Subs and then SD's if it's Sub is not broken. The biggest weaknesses of this is that Gar kills it, and there is little point in HP [Ghost] but to damage Gar because it will not OHKO Gar it will only do between 84%-98% damage to him, and Gar will then kill you (if you have a SD then it will OHKO, but so does RS), and Reversal does nothing to him. This thing also can do nothing to Skarm. This thing also dies to Tyranitar's Sandstream.

Last edited:

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Mullet said:
    I know but it is a shame to lose CMs though. Hidden Power [Water] could work to counter Tar, and Houndoom.
    I already added HP Water, as well as HP Electric as options over Psychic btw.

Anyway,
    EQ has no use on Blaziken because no one will switch in something into Blaziken that takes more damage from EQ, than would from it's other moves. So it should go like: Sky Uppercut/Rock Slide/Overheat/Swords Dance, and with Lonely nature (it can't take a physical hit anyway), 252 Atk/176 Spd/rest in SAtk.

On the Reversal set, Rock Slide has NO point, as STAB'd, but not very effective Reversal has 150 power (200x1.5/2), which is the same damage as is a super effective Rock Slide's. HP Ghost is lol, a Blaze'd Overheat would OHKO Gengar iirc, so Overheat > Rock Slide/HP Ghost. Also, w/o a Hasty nature, it can't hit 396 Spd after the Salac boost, which it NEEDS to do, in order to outspeed base 130s (aerodactyl/jolteon/crobat). And, it only works with Exeggutor+Dugtrio support, so that TTar doesn't screw over it with Sandstream.

I personally like CB Blaziken, because it's rather a hit and run poke anyway. It should go something like this:

Blaziken (F) @ Choice Band
    EVs: 252 Atk / 176 Spd / 80 SAtk
    Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Overheat
    - Rock Slide
    - Sky Uppercut
    - Focus Punch

It's true that there are better CBers out there, but a CB'd Focus Punch does in the 90% range to Milotic/Swampert on the switch iirc, which is cool. =)

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Squarewalker said:
    I already added HP Water, as well as HP Electric as options over Psychic btw.

Anyway,
    EQ has no use on Blaziken because no one will switch in something into Blaziken that takes more damage from EQ, than would from it's other moves. So it should go like: Sky Uppercut/Rock Slide/Overheat/Swords Dance, and with Lonely nature (it can't take a physical hit anyway), 252 Atk/176 Spd/rest in SAtk.

On the Reversal set, Rock Slide has NO point, as STAB'd, but not very effective Reversal has 150 power (200x1.5/2), which is the same damage as is a super effective Rock Slide's. HP Ghost is lol, a Blaze'd Overheat would OHKO Gengar iirc, so Overheat > Rock Slide/HP Ghost. Also, w/o a Hasty nature, it can't hit 396 Spd after the Salac boost, which it NEEDS to do, in order to outspeed base 130s (aerodactyl/jolteon/crobat). And, it only works with Exeggutor+Dugtrio support, so that TTar doesn't screw over it with Sandstream.

Earthquake does work fine on Blaziken. That is also if they switch into Gar, and not Tar to finish it off to kill it with Sandstream. Okay it OHKOs Gar then they have T-tar then it dies anyway. Okay then EQ/Sub/Overheat/Reversal.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I know this one's a little late, but where's Perish Song on the Heal Bell Celebi?

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Mullet said:
    Earthquake does work fine on Blaziken. That is also if they switch into Gar, and not Tar to finish it off to kill it with Sandstream. Okay it OHKOs Gar then they have T-tar then it dies anyway. Okay then EQ/Sub/Overheat/Reversal.
    Gengar resists both EQ and Reversal, while TTar gets OHKO'd by both, so why not just keep using Reversal instead of using EQ? So, Swords Dance>EQ.
    Btw, no one would use Gengar and TTar on the same team (unless it's not a McIceGar), because they basically counter the same things, and the fact that Gengar makes subs w/o recovering hp from lefties (because of sandstream) isn't good.
    Also, I already said that it only works with Exeggutor support to get rid of TTar's Sand Stream...

Synchronize said:
    I know this one's a little late, but where's Perish Song on the Heal Bell Celebi?
    Perish Song and Heal Bell on the same set, eh? But it doesn't really have any room for it imo... perhaps PS over HB.
    Edit: added PS Celebi to the analysis.

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Squarewalker said:
    Gengar resists both EQ and Reversal, while TTar gets OHKO'd by both, so why not just keep using Reversal instead of using EQ? So, Swords Dance>EQ.
    Btw, no one would use Gengar and TTar on the same team (unless it's not a McIceGar), because they basically counter the same things, and the fact that Gengar makes subs w/o recovering hp from lefties (because of sandstream) isn't good.
    Also, I already said that it only works with Exeggutor support to get rid of TTar's Sand Stream...

Earthquake can cover Electric types, but whatever.

Ronny has done it.

Also they would have to make sure T-tar is dead.
    :\

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Perish Song and Heal Bell on the same set, eh? But it doesn't really have any room for it imo... perhaps PS over HB.

You haven't seen me, Nikkels, Bane, or Pyro use PS Celebi before? Perish Song, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Recover. Works great along with chaosbreon.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    orly. My team with it pwns. Ill have to find an old log.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Synchronize said:
    You haven't seen me, Nikkels, Bane, or Pyro use PS Celebi before? Perish Song, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Recover. Works great along with chaosbreon.
    I've seen Hot Nikkels using it, but Heal Bell and PS on the same set is a bit lol (unless someone REALLY needs a cleric AND wants to use it in conjunction with chaosbreon well), it needs an attacking move imo, to not get screwed over if it's the last poke or in w/e situation.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Squarewalker said:
    I've seen Hot Nikkels using it, but Heal Bell and PS on the same set is a bit lol (unless someone REALLY needs a cleric AND wants to use it in conjunction with chaosbreon well), it needs an attacking move imo, to not get screwed over if it's the last poke or in w/e situation.

Of course Leech Seed+Recover=Hard to kill, for a while anyway. If you run out of Recovers Celebi dies.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Squarewalker said:

Well Im sorry to say that that was the set. =/

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Mullet said:
    Since this is the Moveset guide someone post Chaosbreon I know the set, and Umby already posted it, but a full analysis is needed.
    I'll make an analysis for chaosbreon then.

The standard set is:

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Synchronize
    EVs: 212 HP / 72 Def / 224 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Mean Look
    - Taunt
    - Wish/Moonlight

Basically, you Mean Look stuff that can't OHKO or 2HKO you, and pass to a counter, while Taunting p-hazers. Pick which healing move you want, Moonlight's instant healing is cool, but I generally prefer Wish, for more PP, as well as team supporting.
    So what's so good about chaosbreon? Well, it is a real pain for teams that lack the offense to kill it, like stall teams (ie. Zapdos/Skarmory/Blissey/Dusclops/Suicune/Claydol teams); it will trap them one by one, passing to the appropiate counter and killing them. It is usually used in conjunction with Perish Song Celebi to fully take advantage of trapping stuff... but stat-up users, such as Raikou and DDtar are really nice partners for this as well, as they can setup on the trapped poke, and then sweep a whole team.

Btw, those spd EVs are there to outspeed max speed adamant DDtar that is otherwise going to Taunt it's attempt to do anything and setup on it.

Last edited:
    Back