• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi League Standings / Results Thread

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    If there's anyone from Solrock group on who want to battle just sen me a PM or VM.

Dav

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    who do i see about a FC code change as my ds broke and i have a new one(Curse nintendo for FCs)

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    omg if its gonna be hacked at least make it passable as a hack....

btw i believe it said we wernt suppose to disclose our opponents team...could you guys like stop that(aside from the caturn thing)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Yeah no more "your Charizard got me there" or "If only you hadn't brought Glaceon" folks, you don't discuss people's teams outside private messages with them. And to save Apostle some time, (if he didn't do it yet slash has been doing it), I updated the standings! I hope it's correct...except I can't officially edit it. Feel free to check my math and I'll edit names in a sec.

Exeggutor Group
    _Prince_ (28)
    Mukkimoto (11)
    Deano Dance (11)
    Red Rain (10)
    Lady Nicole (10)
    Sathi6 (10)
    Fiery Chimchar (8)
    Draco Meteor (8)
    Shao (8)
    Urahara_Kiske (4)

Seaking Group

Bendak (13)
    Alakazam17 (10)
    aragornbird (10)
    ktn (10)
    ADD Pikachu (10)
    AJ (10)
    mcash7 (10)
    Ninjamaster195 (10)
    Bishopk (8)

Starmie Group
    Tortured_Soul (16)
    ~Swish~ (11)
    Dav (10)
    magamarashi (10)
    Lumine (10)
    pokemonplatnium (10)
    paperfunk (10)
    Fireape2135 (10)
    Gooberdued (8)
    The_Lucario Master (WITHDRAWN)

Ludicolo
    Ichaste_Pekoni (19)
    Supreme Dirt (10)
    Raff (10)
    Fourfourtwo (10)
    Purrrrrsian (10)
    Gamethief19 (10)
    Mamo-chan (8)
    Caerus (8)
    Mo Man (8)

Lugia Group
    Death and Strawberry (13)
    Deviruchi (13)
    Dark_Azelf (13)
    World_King (10)
    ~Kitsune (10)
    Darth_Quaver (10)
    Smarties-chan (10)
    Stricken-OUT
    deem_deem-OUT

Solrock Group
    Akasuna No Sasori (19)
    homsar (12)
    The Postman (12)
    revelp8 (11)
    Pokemaster10 (10)
    Aniki (10)
    mystery (10)
    JoWood (9)
    ddogg1212 (8)
    mintyfresh* (8)

Kyogre Group
    Ryan24 (16)
    Lilmudkip849 (11)
    palkia_lover (10)
    JoeFCards (10)
    GeneralGuy (10)
    sonic smash down (8)
    DEZTROYA (?-doesn't exist)
    Mr.Mikami (?-doesn't exist)
    J_aing-WITHDREW

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
    Akasuna no Sasori vs. JoWood = Akasuna no Sasori 5-0
    It was a fun match ^.^

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Man ryan...this really sucks for Kyogre. One of the guys that suddenly showed up says he gone from the tourny and the rest are MIA. You may just be the default winner over 2 battles when there was supposed to be like what...7-9 battles?? (at LEAST??) *sigh* oh well...

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Yeah no more "your Charizard got me there" or "If only you hadn't brought Glaceon" folks, you don't discuss people's teams outside private messages with them. And to save Apostle some time, (if he didn't do it yet slash has been doing it), I updated the standings! I hope it's correct...except I can't officially edit it. Feel free to check my math and I'll edit names in a sec.

im at 11 points. lost one and won one.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    Man ryan...this really sucks for Kyogre. One of the guys that suddenly showed up says he gone from the tourny and the rest are MIA. You may just be the default winner over 2 battles when there was supposed to be like what...7-9 battles?? (at LEAST??) *sigh* oh well...

are you kiddin, *sigh* i feel so ashamed of losing all my battles and i cant even win one now because of that. i know im goin to lose to u guys cause i already did. *sighs harder*

Xairmo

Years

I actually have 19 points now \o/

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anyone who needs to battle me should contact me in the evening after 6 PM EST if its a weekday. Anytime goes on Weekends.

Alakazam17
    mcash7
    ninjamaster195
    Bendak
    ktn
    AJ
    ADD pikachu
    Bishopk

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dav

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    after any starmie players for a battle as i havnt even had one yet and im rusty as ever ireally need a game

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Table of points on page 6 updated. Though now it's not in order, I'm pretty sure every point is right (just double check the names..) Apostle, feel free to just use that. :D

As for the Kyogre group, sorry guys! I hate the inactivity, but hopefully some active folks will join our group. But we will definitely be having more battles, I couldn't go through with only two, plus all 3 of us have to have rematches eventually.

Back