• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi Summer League Discussion Thread

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    >_< Seriously? One more? Someone go scouting on the forum and poke a battler..

And did you mean you have 63 but to make it an even 64 or is there some crazy grouping number? ha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'm guessing Blueberry plans to have three groups of twenty-one, or nine groups of seven, etc.

And If I wasn't already entered I'd even it up for you. XD

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    hey i have like 4 shiny pokemon in my single battle 6 v 6 party, will people be accusing me of having hacked pkmn? i havent had em checked, but i got em from trustworthy traders, so..?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hey i have like 4 shiny pokemon in my single battle 6 v 6 party, will people be accusing me of having hacked pkmn? i havent had em checked, but i got em from trustworthy traders, so..?

As long as their stats are completely legit then I don't think there's really a problem.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Wow, looks like I came at the right time, eh? I'll sign up, but don't you have to battle six people first?

Name: NATE
    FC: 2191 4170 7080
    Time Zone: -6

EDIT: Darn, too late. Oh well.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Brackets are done and I'm getting the new thread done with Syaoran's help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I doubt we have ever battled before, either, but that is irrelevant now, I suppose.

Apostle, any exact ETA on that new thread?

Back