• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi Summer League Discussion Thread

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Subtraction of points. Clause breaking is frowned upon in the most severe manner.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You'll still gain points and they'll lose double the points.

...What I was trying to get at was, what if someone loses because their opponent broke a clause, like bringing in an Uber? Does it still count against the "victim" as a loss...or did you just answer that question?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hey all. I'm looking for seven more battlers to join. Due to an error, the number of participants are off. Please join now!

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    Name: Zet
    Time Zone: GMT 10+
    Friend Code: 2663 9177 5543

I'm in, though I haven't battled in a long time, I think I can still put up a long fight

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Okay, thread is for discussion eh? :D Well, I must say, the groups seem pretty balanced. I look forward to seeing how things play out. (I'm secretly rooting for you, Kyogre group, Shhh, don't tell anyone. :x)

I must say Luke, excellent job with the groups and such, I like that they're associated with various tropical Pocket Monsters.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    before i battle anyone for the tourney, i need to know which items are banned from using in this tourney! so if anyone can PM me a list of the ones i can't use, that'd be great! :nervous:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    before i battle anyone for the tourney, i need to know which items are banned from using in this tourney! so if anyone can PM me a list of the ones i can't use, that'd be great! :nervous:

Hax items are items that abuse luck in competitive play.

The list of banned items are:

• Brightpowder
    • Focus Band
    • King's Rock
    • Lax Incense
    • Quick Claw
    • Razor Claw
    • Razor Fang
    • Scope Lens.
    I think that's all of them.

Back