• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Oh noes....

anemos

Insomniac
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    People of PokeCommunity, today my diamond game was stolen. i will not go into the chan of events that lead to my bag being unattended, but when i got back, i checked the bag. the front puch was open, so i looked inside, i was releived to see my DS was still there, but i checked my gamecase, my game was gone.

I had 17 fully EV trained pokemon, 3 of them were shiny. aside from those shinys, i had 19 more. I had Every legendary aside from suicune, I had all 3 johto starters from playing emerald 3 times, put days into finishing the pokedex, i was missing 2 pokemon, only one was legendary. My game clock had reached 130 hours. I will also not go into how pissed i am, but i have a question for all of you.

What do i do now? I put 130 hours of my life into something that was taken away. (dont just say "dude , its just pokemon, because this could be applied to many things, a stolen painting, a program, ect.)

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    People of PokeCommunity, today my diamond game was stolen. i will not go into the chan of events that lead to my bag being unattended, but when i got back, i checked the bag. the front puch was open, so i looked inside, i was releived to see my DS was still there, but i checked my gamecase, my game was gone.

I had 17 fully EV trained pokemon, 3 of them were shiny. aside from those shinys, i had 19 more. I had Every legendary aside from suicune, I had all 3 johto starters from playing emerald 3 times, put days into finishing the pokedex, i was missing 2 pokemon, only one was legendary. My game clock had reached 130 hours. I will also not go into how pissed i am, but i have a question for all of you.

What do i do now? I put 130 hours of my life into something that was taken away. (dont just say "dude , its just pokemon, because this could be applied to many things, a stolen painting, a program, ect.)

Dude...
    That's... deep.
    Really, man. -cry-
    -sob- -cry some more-
    You loved that game, and it just vanishes.
    -sob-
    Fully VERY CLOSLEY examine the whole bag, just in case.
    If you find it, then I feel very happy for you.
    My friend got his whole DS Lite and his Mario Kart DS stolen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    You just cant trust people dude. I know someone (used to be my friend, one of my closest) who stole my ENTIRE backpack. I had about $298 and my DS, My bro's psp, and all my school books. He was retarded enough to invite me over to his house, where i stumbled upon my backpack. I was so pissed at him that if i hadnt controled myself, who knows what could have happened. He hadnt spent the money but he had damaged my ds. The point here, is to not trust anyone (excluding family). People are always looking for opportunities to help themselves.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    You just cant trust people dude. I know someone (used to be my friend, one of my closest) who stole my ENTIRE backpack. I had about $298 and my DS, My bro's psp, and all my school books. He was retarded enough to invite me over to his house, where i stumbled upon my backpack. I was so pissed at him that if i hadnt controled myself, who knows what could have happened. He hadnt spent the money but he had damaged my ds. The point here, is to not trust anyone (excluding family). People are always looking for opportunities to help themselves.

What A BLASTURD! If that was me, I'd kick 'em in the ~~~~~, take the backpack, and head for home.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Oooooouch. A few months ago I thought I had lost my game case, which had all my GBA games in it. You better believe I was pissed. Trust me, I know what it's like to have lost weeks of effort. The only thing left to do is take what you've learned and start again. Since you played Diamond, buy a new copy of Pearl, so it's not completely stale.

Luckily I found my game case under the couch after a few hours of searching, though. XDD.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Oooooouch. A few months ago I thought I had lost my game case, which had all my GBA games in it. You better believe I was pissed. Trust me, I know what it's like to have lost weeks of effort. The only thing left to do is take what you've learned and start again. Since you played Diamond, buy a new copy of Pearl, so it's not completely stale.

Luckily I found my game case under the couch after a few hours of searching, though. XDD.

See? There is hope for you, anemos. Belive, and you shall recive.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Yeah, and be glad you only spent 130 hours. In Pearl alone I have clocked 375~ hours. I clocked around 130~ each in Sapphire, LeafGreen, and Emerald, as well. I almost lost nearly 400 hours of work. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    lol Poke i bet you are gonna become a preacher. Anyways, check your pockets, or ask your mommy if she has it. My mom is always finding stuff i leave out and putting it somewhere else -.-

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
    Years
  • well, oi think thats pretty sad, but what i dont get, is that they didn't steal the DS too. just make sure its not hidden in there. By the way, have hope. when i was 13, my mom found my animal crossing game under the car seat x_X

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    IPanda the reason they didnt take the ds is probably because they didnt want him to notice his game was gone so quickly. its pretty smart thinking imo.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    lol Poke i bet you are gonna become a preacher. Anyways, check your pockets, or ask your mommy if she has it. My mom is always finding stuff i leave out and putting it somewhere else -.-

My mom puts my lost stuff in this cabinet that I call "The Lost Stuff Cabinet".
    And is a preacher someone who enlightens the hopes of sad people that have given up their goals, or is it a fruit picker? XD

Years
  • well my diamond is stolen to but not from any one but my cousin!! ya after i gave him my cloned deoxys he comes and steel my whole game and i think he stole my pbr to but i am not sure
    any way i know how you feel my game had 20 shinies in it and the alot of rares but i am geting it (i hope) tomoro or something and i hope you do to

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    What a douchebag of a cousin. I guess sometimes you cant even trust your own family.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    well, oi think thats pretty sad, but what i dont get, is that they didn't steal the DS too. just make sure its not hidden in there. By the way, have hope. when i was 13, my mom found my animal crossing game under the car seat x_X

My bed has this thing sticking out that's covered by the blanket. I found my Animal Crossing there, after a year. :P I was happy.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Yeah, i made sure it wasn't in the bag, but I was in a different state, i was at a (the?) kings dominion because a friend gave me a free ticket. so i dont think i'll find it under the couch =( but still i'm glad you found your stuff ichada, you've been really nice to me, helped me get 3 legendarys for what should have been one simple trade.
    (this was the first thing that happened to me when i got there, so i didnt enjoy the park much, but i can deal with that)

By the way, i'm just as confused as you are that my very nice ds wasn't taken.

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Whoops. I responded to the other thread.

Anyways, that's awful. But re-check and re-re-check your bag. I thought I lost my iPod once and I was enraged until I realized it was hidden in a little pouch on the inside of my bag. I also lost Animal Crossing: Wild World TWICE and I ended up with three of the same game...Lol XD

Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help, just tell me.

nilved

Leafeon pwns you.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011

Last edited:

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    wow, thats kinda harsh. even if it was somehow removed from a closed game case and dropped, its now in the hands of some lucky kings dominion janitor. :<

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    It is suspicious that the DS was left along. But thank goodness thats the still left because $130 is sometihng (well for me I am broke after my senior year) is alot of moolah.

Maybe you might of misplaced it. I am so crazy that if I brought my DS somewhere I always carry it in my pockets with a protective case. Or I simply leave it in the box it came in at home. Well good luck I hope it is returned or you do find it.

I'd buy the game again though. I know 130 hours cant be replaced but the joy can.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • dude that sucks a ton...

I lost my fire red which had 200 hours of playing time, my favorite two level 100 pokemon (kyogre and espeon) which for me training my pokemon to level 100 was the coolest thing ever XD

I didn't know about ev's so their not good or anything, but all of my good pokemon are in my firered

oh wait I forgot to add, I left it at my old house and when we went back to get it the new owners wouldn't let us go search for it because of "security" reasons =/

also my old best friend stole my old yu-gi-oh game, I was mad for a while then decided I didn't like yu-gi-oh anymore

Back