• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think we should have a Gyrados evolution. Like a Water/Steel/ Flying Type. Because I'm annoyed at the fact that one thunder can do collateral damage.

PresentPresence

Nostalgia Tourist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    I'm STILL waiting for a dunsparce evolution D: it's just so necessary its almost unreal.

Tropius definitely should have an evolution to complete it, by either getting a boost in Sp. Attack on in Speed.

I came on this thread thinking exactly this. Dunsparce and Tropius, two of my favorite unappreciated Pokémon. I disagree about Torkoal, though. I think that all one-stage only Pokémon (outside of legendaries) should receive at least ONE evolution.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hummmm... I think I wanna see how jynx would turn out! Oh and I reallllllyyyy wanna see a chain evolution for Teddiura!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Rather than waste words, here's a list:

Zangoose - Pre-evolved form and evolved form
    Seviper - Evolved form
    Absol - Pre-evolved form
    Luvdisc - Evolved form
    Weezing - Evolved form (Three giant poisonous heads, anyone?)
    Scyther - Pre-evolved form
    Tropius - Pre-evolved form
    Aerodactyl - Pre-evolved form
    Miltank - Pre-evolved form
    Tauros - Pre-evolved form
    Girafarig - Evolved form
    Chimecho - Evolved form

woah way too many pre-vos...just explain why are they so important that you would want this many?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Honestly I don't want new generation, I don't even like diamond and pearl because they were just out of ideas(Combee, Cherubi, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong...). So what could we expect now?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    am i think an arbok evo is the one id most like. i debated poison/dark and poison/dragon and poison/dragon is the strongest from a defensive view anyway so im hoping for that

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I think we should have a Gyrados evolution. Like a Water/Steel/ Flying Type. Because I'm annoyed at the fact that one thunder can do collateral damage.

Not only is that the incorrect use of 'collateral' but that's treading into evolving the weaknesses out of every Pokémon. Isn't that kind of pointless then? Garydos is already pretty powerful, it doesn't need to become any stronger.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Honestly I don't want new generation, I don't even like diamond and pearl because they were just out of ideas(Combee, Cherubi, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong...). So what could we expect now?
    What you mean out of ideas? They have over a million species of animals they can use.

4th gen was my favorite gen.

Years
    I came on this thread thinking exactly this. Dunsparce and Tropius, two of my favorite unappreciated Pokémon. I disagree about Torkoal, though. I think that all one-stage only Pokémon (outside of legendaries) should receive at least ONE evolution.

I agree with the Tropius and one-stage only Pokemon comments. *nod*

I have to say, I'd like to see an Absol evo or a pre-evo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011

I agree, but I might be a bit biased as I don't like pokemon that don't evolve, i don't find them as fun to raise.

Or they could at least have a back story to as why they don't. for example, if there was a dragonfly pokemon without a evo a pokedex could say " the dragonfly pokemon. It was said that this pokemon used to have nymph stage, which lived in water. As the water in this area dryed up, it developed to not need this stage"

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012

Naw Gyrados is perfect the way he is. He is the only water pokemon I have and I am very picky with Pokemon. I wouldn't mind if magikarp had an evo before Gyrados or a different one though.

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
    Years
    Need more evolutions?

List what Pokemon you would want to evolve or have a baby form
    and if u want an idea for a name and/or Pokedex entry.

Honchrow evolution a giant evil bird pokemon
    Corsala evolution a coral reef pokemon

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    a lot of people think absol is already good looking as it is. look at the old evos from 4th gen....i wouldnt trust gf with absol

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    arbok first and foremost. besides that seviper and zangoose and maybe an evo for sudowoodo? that would be cool

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I was looking forward to that rumored Tauros evolution, but I guess it is not to be. Sad, considering having an evolution would have turned a solid, awesome looking, mid-game usefulness Pokemon into a fantastic, awesome looking, legitimate team member in the end game Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back