• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Joint Miltank/Tauros pre-evo
    Kangaskhan pre-evo (C'mon, it just can't hatch with a baby in its pouch!)
    Mr. Mime evo
    Jynx evo

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Mawile and Dunsparce would benefit greatly from evolutions. I saw a great Normal/Dragon fanart evolution for Dunsparce somewhere, and a pretty good Mawile one as well... Luvdisc may as well have one too, especially now that it's not even the sole source of Heart Scales.

Years
    • Seen today
    Luvdisc, Sableye, Mawile, Carnivine, Corsola, Pachirisu, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Xatu, Delibird, Delcatty, Spinda, Farfetch'D, Tentacruel (I've wanted a Water/Steel type Tentacoil for a long time), Sudowoodo. All these need or deserve evolutions.

IceFireLighnting

Absol evo - Absythe
    Absol baby - Abnant
    Castform evo - Formblast
    Glalie evo - Frossire
    Froslass evo - Glaydie

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    The new Pokémon that I look forward to see the most are the evos of older Pokémon; I'm still waiting for this gen's!

Actually; it's pretty hard for this gen to introduce new evos/pre-evos. Why? Because Isshu is far away from other regions; just look at the new route numbering system... (and there is a pretty good chance for old Pokémon to not make it on this Dex).

I'm still hoping for new evos; some Pokémon that could use it would be Farfetch'd, Seaking, Mr. Mime and Jynx (to be on par with the others), Lapras, Ledian, Ariados, Lanturn, Xatu, Sudowoodo, Girafarig, Dunsparce , Qwilfish, Magcargo, Corsola, Delibird, Masquerain, Delcatty, Sableye, Mawile, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Torkoal, Spinda, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Crawdaunt, Castform, Kecleon, Banette, Tropius, Chimecho, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Kricketune, Wormadam, Mothim, an alternate evo for male Combee, Gastrodon, Chatot, and Carnivine.

P.S. I don't know why the heck they gave Chimecho a pre-evo when he really needs an evo. An EVO! Also Gastrodon's cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    heyheyhey, i reckon:
    -delibird: they released a possible evo for it in a japanese mag and it looked AMAZING
    -farfetch'd: an evo. same as above, it was in the mag lookin HOTT :P
    -scyther: a cute pre evo
    -pinsir: same. it would be cute AS
    -heracross: same again
    -lapras:same again, again :P. i think its already to big for an evo, so a smaller, cuddlier pre-evo would do :P
    -dunsparce: EVO! omg, so OVERdue
    -shuckle: SAME AGAIN. i think the idea of a giant turtle thing is epic.. i reckon itd be big and fat like a turtle version of slaking or something.
    -also, a dragon, steel or ghost eevee would be awesome :D

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    I want both Pinsir and Heracross to evolve like Scyther can.
    Also I reckon Altaria should have an evolution, can imagine a majestic indigo phoenix ^^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'd love to see a pre-evolution of Lapras. Eevee could do no harm with a Steel-type evolution as well. It certainly wouldn't be jumping the shark. Case in point; Eevee's grass-type evolution. How grass made it before steel I'll never know.

So long as they don't give Farfetch'd an evolution I'll be happy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2013
    Old pokemon new evo's?

I think pinser and jynx are long over do for a evolution, any other pokemon from older games you think need a evo added to black & white?

Years
    Yeah, I think some Pokemon should already have an evolution.
    Looking back at Gen II, most of the humanshapes got pre-evos, but in Gen IV, only two of them got evos, Electabuzz and Magmar. Jynx and Mr Mime should get evolutions, although they seem to be a bit... I dunno. They SHOULD get evolutions, but I doubt they will.

I'd also like for Heracross and Pinsir to get evolutions, but they seem powerful enough in-game as it is, so again, I doubt they will.

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
    umm, umm, yuss! I'm all for farfetch'd and dunsparce getting evos, I'd love to see one for aerodactyl and shuckle, and maybe zangoose/seviper... AND TROPIUS!!! more than anything, though, I think kangaskhan is waaaay overdue for some attention: a pre-evo and for god's sake A MALE VERSION hnnnng
    yep.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Heracross evolving? Some people might contest that it'd become too strong, and if GameFreak agrees, it'd far more likely get a pre-evolution.

ya i think as a general rule maybe we should only put forward theories for evolutions for pokemon who arent OU?

just saying..

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
    Well, Absol is due for at least a pre-evo... maybe an evo as well? :3

Some pokemon in UU or NU deserve a bit of something, possibly Kangaskhan (Kangaskid pl0x Nintendo?), definitely Lapras, Marowak, Mawile, and even maybe Mightyena.

Also, Steel Eeveelution is well overdue... I mean really...

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Pinsir evo
    Milktalk/Taurus pre-evo
    Kangaskhan pre-evo
    Eevee evos (Flying & Ground)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back