• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I wann see more Eevee evos MOSTLY Flying, Ghost, Steel and Dragon.
    Jynx and Mr.Mime(more so Jynx)
    Absol of course (PLEASE GAME FREAK!!)
    Mightyena & Houndoom PLEASE!
    Damn I love dogs!

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    hmmmm... I don't know, maybe another Evo for Dragonite and Garchomp and some others.. I'm not really sure... They really really need a new Eeveelution that'd be sick, like a dragon or rock type or somthing like that.

Tyrant626

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    @ Waki

I'm pretty sure there will be the whole 500 or more pokedex, seing that you can transfer Celebi and the dogs. Not including the other 4 regions would P*** Off EVERYONE. This means their are possibilities for at least a few new evos.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd rather Game Freak leave most of them alone, but for me, all I want is 2 things.

A Steel/Bug evolution of Shuckle with just enough of a Base HP boost to bump it to OU, but enough to keep it out of Ubers. Perhaps a similar design to shuckle, but a silver shell, and a plate on it's head similar to Tropius's.

A great evolution of Tropius. One with great typing and better stats. I mean it looks awesome, but that's just not enough.

BigBlastoise

The Big B-Turtle
    Years
    They should so give an evolution to the most UU Pokemon in the whole game... people will puke and gag when I say the following word, but it is a risk they have to take... dare I say it...?!... Luvdisc!

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    They should so give an evolution to the most UU Pokemon in the whole game... people will puke and gag when I say the following word, but it is a risk they have to take... dare I say it...?!... Luvdisc!

luvdisc isnt even UU, its NU and, if our assumptions are right, luvdisc is indeed getting an evolution this generation! :)

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
    Years
    Should pokemon for previous gens get evolutions?

i believe at least a few should. one definite should be pinsir. why pinsir you ask? because i always choose the version with freakin pinsir in it >.<. blue, gold, pearl, heart gold, and if they put him in he'll probably be in white as well!......aside from my personal reasons some others should get some love in the evo section. what do you guys think?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    In all logicality, no. Just imagine: Isshu Dex contains no previous generation Pokemon. So there will also probably no new Eeevelutions. But, who knows? Maybe they will have an extended National Dex like in D/P, and you will get your cross-generation evolutions.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I don't think so. Game Freak has used this as a crutch to make too many Pokemon. Without new evo's, there can be all NEW Pokemon. Though they probably will slip a few in after the natn'l dex.

Years
    Then what about the luvdisk evo?! Will we see luvdisks in isshu?

good point.

if we get new evo's, they will most likely have to be post national dex, like how gliscor, magmortar, electivire, etc, were in DP. if we get a third gen V game (like PT was to DP) then im guessing we'd see some previous gen inclusions to the isshu dex.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    good point.

if we get new evo's, they will most likely have to be post national dex, like how gliscor, magmortar, electivire, etc, were in DP. if we get a third gen V game (like PT was to DP) then im guessing we'd see some previous gen inclusions to the isshu dex.

I honestly hope they leave them out of the third one until national dex! With D/P it was a selection of pokemon, new and old. This way, in B/W it can be all new and no old. I love that concept.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Personally, Lapras needs an Evolution, or a baby pokemon. Pinsir, Tauros, and Dunsparce could use em too.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    How about somewhere during the game, (maybe after defeating E-4) Prof. Araragi or whatever her name is tells you some new pokemon only obtainable in Isshu have been discovered, and they would be the new evolutions :).
    And you could unlock some kind of mission for the high link based around them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back