• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • Hey guys I was looking around Serebii today and read up on Porygons. Do you think there will be a new Porygon in 5th Gen?

Each Porygon was made for a reason and all failed.

Highly unlikely ....unless porygon2 gets a split evo but i see no point in that

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • Hey guys I was looking around Serebii today and read up on Porygons. Do you think there will be a new Porygon in 5th Gen?

Each Porygon was made for a reason and all failed.

That would be pretty interesting. Porygon is failed technology, but since this region is more advanced it might make sense to have a successful Porygon evolution. Maybe an evolution of Porygon 2 or something.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    That would be pretty interesting. Porygon is failed technology, but since this region is more advanced it might make sense to have a successful Porygon evolution. Maybe an evolution of Porygon 2 or something.

porygon-x, and its a legendary...idk

and if pinsir evolves, it should still be pure bug. because currently pinsir is like the only good pure bug type.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Simple title for a simple topic. What Pokemon do you want to finally gain an evolution? Is it Lapras? How about Pinsir? Baby form of Scyther? What do you want?

Me personally, I want a Tauros evolution. Minotauros...I wants it.

Last month, PokeBeach got insider information from a trusted source about B&W, and one of the things he mentioned was just that, a minotaur-like Tauros evolution. You might just get your wish. :D

But as for other evolutions, there's not many. Maybe a Qwilfish evolution, most people often forget he even exists. Other than that, most Pokemon are badass by themselves, like Zangoose & Heracross, to name a few. They don't really need a new evolution and are built to be alone. What they really need is a baby Pokemon, that would be awesome. I mean, c'mon, how cute would a baby lapras be?

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • I'm really surprised that we have not seen any pre-evolved or new evolutions of old Pokemon. In previous generations they were some of the first Pokemon to surface (Azurill comes to mind for Gen. III and Munchlax and Weavile for Gen. IV). What gives?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Stantler and Luvdisc both need new evolutions.
    Stantler's could look like a giant elk with a big, furry neck.
    No idea what Luvdisc could evolve into :/ .

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Heracross-evo/pre evo
    Pinsir-evo/pre evo
    shuckle-evo (for still mooooore defense and mooooore stress on defeating it xD)
    sneasel-pre evo (maybe)
    absol-evo/pre evo
    scyther-pre evo
    aerodactyl-pre evo (maybe)
    skarmory-evo/pre evo
    sableye-evo
    banette-evo (dusclops evolved why dont?)
    steelix-evo (maybe one steel-dragon :o)
    tauros/miltank (maybe a little calf that evolves depending its gender)
    kangaskan-pre evo(maybe the little baby kangaskhan is carrying)
    lapras-evo/pre evo
    Sharpedo-evo (maybe)
    relicanth-evo (maybe
    huntail/gorebyss-evo (maybe)

Well i think those are all, I think =3

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I want a Kangaskan pre-evo.
    I am really hoping that the toy image,of that brown pokemon is it.

franko94

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Dunsparce
    And make pikachu a branched evolution where if it is leveled up in a powerplant it evolves into something different

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If Pikachu had a split evo would they give it attention like they did with it's pre evo, Pichu? Poor Raichu will be even more ignored by people...
    Well a Luvdisk evo sounds great, a tropius pre evo...it just seems huge... Oh and a Scyther pre evo with the same base stats, it would make one powerful baby pokemon :P

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • Hmmm...
    I'm thinking Pinsir could evolve into some awesome Scizor-ish thing that's either Bug/Fighting or Bug/Dark.
    Maybe Luvdisc could evolve into some kind of sunfish. I hope it evolves. Right now it's only stat that is vaguely good is speed.
    Dunsparce definitely needs an evolution. It's already got wings, a drill for a tail, and a snake-like body... An evolution combining Gyarados and Garchomp or something would be bad***
    I've been thinking about a pre-evo combining Tauros and Miltank for awhile, evolving depending on its nature.
    I can name a lot more, but that's all for now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    I would like to see Scyther's branch evo that's a real mantis and it's type could be bug/dragon. Something like devil's flower mantis.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Pachirisu evo anyone?
    That thing is useless

I would also like Zangoose and Seviper to evolve

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • Rather than waste words, here's a list:

Zangoose - Pre-evolved form and evolved form
    Seviper - Evolved form
    Absol - Pre-evolved form
    Luvdisc - Evolved form
    Weezing - Evolved form (Three giant poisonous heads, anyone?)
    Scyther - Pre-evolved form
    Tropius - Pre-evolved form
    Aerodactyl - Pre-evolved form
    Miltank - Pre-evolved form
    Tauros - Pre-evolved form
    Girafarig - Evolved form
    Chimecho - Evolved form

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I didn't think of that. Maybe Porygon will get a Evo in the Tech advanced region.

I was thinking of names like Porygon Alpha,Beta,Gamma,and Omega.

Also maybe a Pre evo for Pinsir and Heracross togeather. They are both beatles.

Aerodactyl can't have a pre evo. Because the Amber already turns into him.

Seviper and Zangoose are eternal enimies if 1 gets one thing. Other must get as well.

Last edited:

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i wanna see marowak evolve into something. with spikes on its skull and dual weilding bones.

just my imagination

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
    Years
  • Stantler and Luvdisc both need new evolutions.
    Stantler's could look like a giant elk with a big, furry neck.
    No idea what Luvdisc could evolve into :/ .

If Stantler does get an evolve the English translation must be Waldorf for highly important Muppet reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back