• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jynx should have a new evolution, just like Magmar and Electabuzz did. I mean ok - Jynx has the pre-evo like Magmar and Electabuzz, but why not new evo?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just merged this thread with the other evolutions for old Pokemon thread. :)

On-topic, I do hope that Jynx does get an evolution to match its counterparts (being Magmar/Electabuzz).

Years
  • Well, even if they add new evolutions,they'll probably need to add in the old Pokémon. :/
    I think there should be a pre-evolution for Tropius and i'm fully agreed with the Jynx evolution. There could be so much ideas for an evolution for said Pokémon.

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Well, even if they add new evolutions,they'll probably need to add in the old Pokémon. :/
    I think there should be a pre-evolution for Tropius and i'm fully agreed with the Jynx evolution. There could be so much ideas for an evolution for said Pokémon.
    Tropius is a bit too strong for a regular wild pokemon. Should have a pre-evo. As for Jynx, if there is a new evo, they should make it a bit more cooler and a bet less Lady-like.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • I like the idea of Isshu being completely seperate with its own pokemon, like the new electric/flying squirrel is almost like an adapted version of Pachirisu. However, if there were any evos/pre-evos I would love to see a pre-evo for Miltank/Tauros - if its male it evolves into Tauros, if its female it evolves into Miltank :)

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
  • i want a pinsir and heracross evo,tauros evo,miltank pre evo sounds good, luvdisk weve seen probly gets an evo.
    Smeargle anuva 1 id like.
    Hybbrids pokemon sounds cool

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Tropius is a bit too strong for a regular wild pokemon. Should have a pre-evo. As for Jynx, if there is a new evo, they should make it a bit more cooler and a bet less Lady-like.

But..that's what Jynx is supposed to be like? You can't just take that away! XD After all, it is only Female gendered..

I am glad Luvdisc has an evolution. At least..Mamanbou better be an evolution..>:(
    I really want a Lapras evolution and pre-evolution.
    I don't think they will ever make a Dragon-evolution Eevee. If they do, it will be very hard to get one because it seems like it would be very rare.

Like..you need to find this item that changes location based on your ID and if you do find it, you have to attach it to Eevee and trade it! >:3

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Some more Pre-Evo's... Mainly, so that their Evo's can get some new/original moves. I would love a Tangela Pre-Evo. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Some more Pre-Evo's... Mainly, so that their Evo's can get some new/original moves. I would love a Tangela Pre-Evo. :D

Yes, Tangela pre-evo would be cute.
    from deviantart:

Attachments

• Tangulb_by_PokePages.jpg
      Tangulb_by_PokePages.jpg
      26.8 KB · Views: 13

fleek

Fleekinator
    Years
  • Miltank/Tauros pre-evolution...one that evolves to Miltank if female and Tauros if male. Makes sense.
    Dunsparce evolution.
    Tropius pre-evolution.
    Pinsir evolution.
    Absol pre-evolution.
    Jynx evolution, it got the short straw with the Electabuzz/Magmar evolutions which I think is unfair.
    Lapras pre-evolution.
    Girafarig and Stantler evolutions and pre-evolutions.
    Tangela pre-evolution, although I'm content with it as it is to be honest.
    Farfetch'd evolution, I guess.
    Torkoal should have a pre-evolution.
    Seviper and Zangoose should both have pre-evolutions.
    Corsola should have both a pre-evolution and an evolution.
    Qwilfish needs an evolution.
    Kangeskhan needs a pre-evolution, and 'M evolving into a Kangeskhan makes me believe that the guys at Gameshark were thinking about it when they made Red/Blue.
    Spiritomb should have a pre-evolution.
    Mawile and Sableye should have evolutions too, Mawile should be a Steel/Dark and Sableye keep Dark/Ghost or something.
    Aereon - Flying type Eeveelution.
    Toxeon - Poison type Eeveelution.
    Arachneon - Bug type Eeveelution.
    Terreon - Ground type Eeveelution.
    Drageon (I guess) - Dragon type Eeveelution.
    Steeleon - Steel type Eeveelution.
    A ghost eeveelution too, I can't think of a name for it though.
    And a complete revamp of Glaceon's art...Glaceon looks awful.

Edit:
    No Marowak evolution, and I have reason.
    "In Red & Blue, Marowak was originally supposed to evolve into Kangaskhan, but GameFreak removed it from the game files last minute. This was actually what created MissingNo, this is why MissingNo evolves into Kangaskhan. They had to replace the evolution files for Marowak > Kangaskhan somewhere, so they placed it in Cinnibar Island. This may also be why we don't/never will have a baby Kangaskhan, because under that little head of his in his mothers pouch, is a Cubone without its skull-mask. This may also be why "The skull on Cubone's head is that of its dead mother." - a dead Kangaskhan, Cubone runs around with a Kangaskhan's skull on its head, and while that Kangaskhan is still alive, it has no skull to put on its head."

Now, when I heard this for the first time my mind was blown, but it also kind of makes sense when you read that paragraph over a few times.

So theres your reason for not having a Marowak evolution, and also not to have a baby Kangaskhan, the reason being; there already is one, just not in the same evolution chain. :)

I retract my Kangaskhan statement after reading this, this makes everything much more interesting and clear.

Last edited:

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • Dragon and Steel Eeveelutions are of course a must.
    I also think some of the early game peon Pkmn like Raticate, Mightyena, Bibarel, etc. deserve to evolve into something good. In general, they need more useful Pkmn so that the metagame doesn't consist of the same few Pkmn on every single team that you see.

fleek

Fleekinator
    Years
  • Dragon and Steel Eeveelutions are of course a must.
    I also think some of the early game peon Pkmn like Raticate, Mightyena, Bibarel, etc. deserve to evolve into something good. In general, they need more useful Pkmn so that the metagame doesn't consist of the same few Pkmn on every single team that you see.

The peon from R/S/E isn't Mightyena, it's Linoone.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Ditto evo or preevo. Why? If they can make grimer evolve into a even bigger pile of sludge then im sure we can give ol rubber boy a lil more love.

Skarmory evo/prevo... He needs it. Badly.

Hypno Evo... Actully... nvm, he's creepy enough.

Wailord evo would be pretty epic. Either that or a wailmer prevo. (Wailmer's a perdy big baby. He needs a somewhat smaller prevo.

A POISON Eevee evo. It'll be purple... wait... crap.

Make a new evo for Porygon. Like Porygon X and make is a split evo after 2. (Higher spec attack, Porygon X. Higher Atk Porygon Z... or something like that.)

I'd kinda like a meowth/skitty prevo. If its male it'll evolve into meowth, female for skitty. It WOULD make sence.

Ever stated tauros/miltank prevo. Male=Tauros, female = Miltank.

Eevee prevo anyone? Can't remember if it's been suguested yet.

A voltorb prevo... Useewhatididthair?

No Steelix evo plz. A Onix prevo would be interesting. Would have to reballance that chains stats but it would be nice.

Arbok evo? Yah, a even scarier huge snake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back