• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rumor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah, there's still plenty of characters yet to be revealed such as Glacia, Drake, Wallace etc. They're not going to reveal them all in one group, they will gradually release their artwork and background as we get closer to November. I'm particularly looking forward to see the remaining Gym Leaders and Elite Four members!

They might, we only have a few left. If they do reveal them seperately I guess it could be: August reveal- Winona, Wally
    September reveal- Liza and Tate
    October reveal- Wallace (and maybe Juan?)
    November reveal- Glacia and Drake
    Then we'll be done with speculation by the 21st (unless someone discovers a Zygarde form in the code...but that'll be 'Z' speculation).

Years
    It'll definitely destroy the feeling of them as remakes for some of us. I think Wally will appear. It's possible that May/Brendan may accompany us to Petalburg, and maybe even help Wally catch Ralts. Maybe Wally is going to be linked to Rayquaza...as everything about Rayquaza in these games is a mystery (they even blocked the Sky Tower in the map...). Maybe he'll call it down for us, helping us in the Sootopolis crisis (and filling our role from Emerald). Imagine how cool it'll be if Wally came swooping in on top of Rayquaza...so badass...

This lol I agree 100%

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well, it has been confirmed that Canada gets a November 21st release haha xD So much for speculating x33

And uh, yeah, I wonder what would happen to Wallace or Juan. I hope one of them becomes a contest connoisseur or something haha xD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I hope Juan becomes a contest guy and Wallace stays the gym leader. I just really want Steven to be champion, and if Juan is the gym leader I can't really see that happening.

Also, back to Wally, there's a chance that he will play a bigger part in ORAS but they wanted to keep that a surprise until later, so they just decided... to not say anything at all? It does seem kind of strange and I guess that doesn't really explain why there's zero mention of him but maybe his redesign would give something away? I highly doubt that he'll just disappear since these games are remakes and his presence in the games isn't exactly a negative thing.

Years
    I hope Juan becomes a contest guy and Wallace stays the gym leader. I just really want Steven to be champion, and if Juan is the gym leader I can't really see that happening.

Also, back to Wally, there's a chance that he will play a bigger part in ORAS but they wanted to keep that a surprise until later, so they just decided... to not say anything at all? It does seem kind of strange and I guess that doesn't really explain why there's zero mention of him but maybe his redesign would give something away? I highly doubt that he'll just disappear since these games are remakes and his presence in the games isn't exactly a negative thing.

Maybe his redesign will have the color scheme of Gallade and they don't want to give it away that he'll have one?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe his redesign will have the color scheme of Gallade and they don't want to give it away that he'll have one?

He could have a Gallade but it just doesn't fit him... Wally's character seems to be based off of Gardevoir; Wally being a sickly boy and Gardevoir being a guardian angel that takes care of him. His other Pokemon kinda reflect this, having Roselia, Altaria and Delcatty. Gallade isn't a what he needs, Gardevoir is. Of course GF can do whatever they want, but I would prefer him having Gardevoir.

Years
    He could have a Gallade but it just doesn't fit him... Wally's character seems to be based off of Gardevoir; Wally being a sickly boy and Gardevoir being a guardian angel that takes care of him. His other Pokemon kinda reflect this, having Roselia, Altaria and Delcatty. Gallade isn't a what he needs, Gardevoir is. Of course GF can do whatever they want, but I would prefer him having Gardevoir.
    His design actually resembles that of Ralts.

If he does get Gallade I imagine GF is going to show off Mega Gallade along side him like with Metagross and confirmation of Steven as Champion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd agree that Gallade doesn't fit Wally, but he also has Pokémon that doesn't quite suit him, such as Magneton. If he does have those, carrying Gallade alongside wouldn't really hurt.

Years
    I can sort of see Wally with Gallade since it seems sort of knight-like, but I see him more with Gardevoir. Gardevoir seems more like an empathetic Pokemon (it's known as the "Embrace Pokemon"), so I'd imagine it'd be able to sense when Wally's especially sick and get help. Plus, its Japanese name is Sirknight, so one could say it's even more knight-like than Gallade XD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    So we've come to an agreement on a simple fact: 99% of what's discussed here is not rumors and there's not a steady flow of rumors to justify an entire thread. This has inevitably just become a DCC of sorts so I'm closing it. There will be a thread/post that has unverified information posted shortly thereafter, but discussion of such rumors should not take place in any thread.

If you have any questions, contact either myself or Pepperton.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back