• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I don't really know what a schizophrenic is.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I don't really know what a schizophrenic is.
    Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which you see things in your own eyes that people do not see (watch TF2's Meet the Pyro trailer to get the idea of the disorder).

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which you see things in your own eyes that people do not see (watch TF2's Meet the Pyro trailer to get the idea of the disorder).

It's much more than that too. They can feel, hear, taste, etc. Many find it impossible to distinguish between an episode and real life. I had a friend who's mom had an episode where she was murdered. She said she felt every stab. She was depressed for a long time after it too because in her episode she actually believed she died and went to heaven. IIRC this is a very severe episode though, most are not this bad.

Very horrible illness.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    It's much more than that too. They can feel, hear, taste, etc. Many find it impossible to distinguish between an episode and real life. I had a friend who's mom had an episode where she was murdered. She said she felt every stab. She was depressed for a long time after it too because in her episode she actually believed she died and went to heaven. IIRC this is a very severe episode though, most are not this bad.

Very horrible illness.
    Thankfully Khilia's is nowhere near that severe. p_p AFAIK she only has acoustic hallucinations, and medication has worn the many voices down into one she calls Psyche, who seems to be a paranoid alter ego of hers.

Also whenever she goes to her sister's on holiday she's been getting drunk a lot, which is worrying me. It shows in our chat, and I always tell her to drink water before going to sleep. She still tells me she loves me, usually riddled with typos, so I ain't worried. :P

Sir Codin

On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Well, I won't tell you to buy one, but there's a link on my blog if any of you are interested. :3

Okay, I'm gonna stop now before I sound like I'm advertising, though. I swear, I'm not! D:
    Don't shoot me, Andy!

I have no idea what you're talking about and that link doesn't work. I'm curious now. You're advertising tactics are successful.

Oh I know why it's not working now. There's a space in your URL.

Sir Codin

Okay, that's what I thought ;; It's hard to identify sarcasm online, or maybe it's just me again.
    The creator of the T-shirt even addressed a complaint in one of his articles (and a video):

https://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=new_hatemail_disguisting

Maddox said:
    The phrase is tongue-in-cheek, but the message on the shirt is an important one: even if you don't beat your kids, your kids should feel like you could hit them at any second. A healthy dose of fear keeps children from growing up to be dictators. Either you hit them when they're young, or they'll hit you when you're old.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I have no idea what you're talking about and that link doesn't work. I'm curious now. You're advertising tactics are successful.

Oh I know why it's not working now. There's a space in your URL.

Whoops, sorry 'bout that.
    I honestly am not trying to advertise, though. I'm only linking to it because some people here showed interest, and I was just giving them the option.

My blog is actually also linked in my sig, so I won't post that again. :p

As for the other. . .

Sorry, that other shirt is not one I could wear. Sarcasm doesn't work well on Tees, either. . .

Years
    ugh entitled people piss me off

not that i've met any lately so i don't really have firsthand experience

but it sounds ick

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh, it's Maddox. He is boring. 2edgy4u stuff from a balding middle-aged man that's out of touch with everything.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    John, what's worse than entitled people are entitled idiots. They're so wrong and so oblivious it's painful. >_<

Adult swim was a ghost town this evening. Me is sad :(

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Swimming alone is the best thing though! Then you can swim wherever you want and people won't bother you. When I swam for exercise the worst time to swim was when there were people because then I would have to share a lane.

Get out.

I mean it. You're dead to me.

Not my fault his shtick is boring and kind of pathetic coming from a person his age. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    Adult swim was a ghost town this evening. Me is sad :(

Swimming alone is the best thing though! Then you can swim wherever you want and people won't bother you. When I swam for exercise the worst time to swim was when there were people because then I would have to share a lane.

Wait, what? I thought Alex was referring to the channel, not actual swimming XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back