• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • Crap, I just realized I left money in my swimming trunks and went in the pool. D:

That GIF to me is the simple mind on drugs, which, I have to say, is a hell of a lot better than the simple mind off drugs, or worse… kiddy drugs like pain killers. Ew.

:E

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Ah, pain killers, just add alcohol for a ♥♥♥♥♥ing time.

No, seriously though, rock will never die.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I hate powerful painkillers. Vicodin makes me black out. Percoset makes me make very bad decisions. The list goes on..

Years
  • I can't remember the last time I was ever on painkillers, if ever at all. :x Probably when I had my wisdom teeth removed, but that was it.

If rock ever died, I'd probably just completely boycott the music industry.

Sir Codin

I think I've been on Vicodin once while getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. I awoke completely dazed and feeling incredibly trippy. It was awesome.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I don't think rock ever truly could die, to be honest. It's made too much of a difference in the world, and still does. I mean, it's possible, I suppose, but I really doubt it.

Completely off topic, but would any of you wear this?

Spoiler:

Not trying to be spamy or anything, just need some opinions. c:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I would buy a shirt like that if it wasn't white, black, nor gray (I own too many of those colored shirts, and I buy shirts of different colors to add variety in my closet).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I need this shirt in my life. And this one.

On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

I'm a big fan of raglans (baseball tee) so that style would be good for me too. Oh and I like a lot of striped shirts too.
    Hahahah! I love that shirt. I would wear it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I don't feel all these long sleeves. But I could de-sleeve them and make them into a tank top and be sexy.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Thanks much for the feedback, guys. c: Now just to hope I sell ten!

I'm definitely a T-Shirt person! I will however often wear button-up shirts, as well, though.
    Ugh, guys, Raglans are gross!

J.M.S, I too, am a lover of hats.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I don't think rock ever truly could die, to be honest. It's made too much of a difference in the world, and still does. I mean, it's possible, I suppose, but I really doubt it.
    I think true rock split into metal and alternative and pop (which have their own spawn as well), which all have their distinctions. They and the genres inbetween seem to be satisfactory for tunes, eh?

That's my shirt. My SO's schizophrenic (and has mentioned it before here I think) and I think it'd be funny to wear. Her condition's not something we're ashamed of and we work on it together as a couple; I see no taboo in a tee like that. It's cute :3

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I would totally wear the schizophrenic shirt! It's white and black (very easy to match imo) and even though i'm not schizophrenic it looks nice, and comfy to wear. just like shorts ;D. Those will sell, maybe not fast, but they'll sell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back