• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I've been listening to 80's music most of the day today, while reading and drinking. Today was a cool day. :)

Johto Elite all the way.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys I need advice. I'm getting the poem This is Just to Say designed and put on my wall. I have two designers in mind. Designer A costs 75 dollars to get it custom designed, and Designer B costs 55. I'm not sure which I want though!

Designer A's work:
    Spoiler:

Designer B's work:
    Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Designer B. Designer A is something you can do yourself if you put enough work into it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I personally like Designer B's work better overall, but I think for the purpose of having it stuck on a wall, Designer A would end up looking better.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I am a fan of Designer A's work because Designer B's looks kind of tacky to me and I think it would be way easier to blow up a picture of California and stick some words on it.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I really like designer B's work though. Designer A is really something going there like plain. But yeah, designer A's work would ended up looking better though

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Try not being able to drink or have sodas because of health problems. I am the Designated Driver for Life on not by any choice of mine. Rum and coke is god tier as far as taste goes, but I'm a lightweight as it is so its all for the better.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Looking better, but it really doesn't matter, they both look good. But yeah, it's more expensive :c But I'm a cheap guy, so if I were you, I wouldn't really care which looks better, I would just go and get the cheaper price.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Looking better, but it really doesn't matter, they both look good. But yeah, it's more expensive :c But I'm a cheap guy, so if I were you, I wouldn't really care which looks better, I would just go and get the cheaper price.

Well the thing is, if I want to be cheap I would just not buy this at all because I'm already spending way more money to get a custom-made piece of art, you know?

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Guys I need advice. I'm getting the poem This is Just to Say designed and put on my wall. I have two designers in mind. Designer A costs 75 dollars to get it custom designed, and Designer B costs 55. I'm not sure which I want though!

Designer A's work:
    Spoiler:

Designer B's work:
    Spoiler:

B looks to be better done, and I prefer that style in general. They're both in good taste.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Guys I need advice. I'm getting the poem This is Just to Say designed and put on my wall. I have two designers in mind. Designer A costs 75 dollars to get it custom designed, and Designer B costs 55. I'm not sure which I want though!

Designer A's work:
    Spoiler:

Designer B's work:
    Spoiler:

Designer A's more my style which means its more your style as well since you have refined tastes tehe.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Here I am again! Boy let me tell you I sure do love my days off ^-^ Ain't nothing like getting a six case and relaxing. I can't be the only one that likes doing that on their day off too right?

Also, do any of you guys like to play any drinking games? I saw this really cool video with a twist on a flip cup earlier. There were two teams of 5, with 5 cups on each side on the table, but the twist was that the teams had one person race down a slip and slide downhill, and the next person gets sent after the previous team member flips the cup. Sure seems like an intense game :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I stopped drinking coke because it gave me rapid heart beats. I'm not fond of alcohol. I drink water or Gatorade. I'm boring at parties.

I have this upcoming Monday off, but nothing planned. ; ;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I talked my boss into letting me work from home on Friday and then I have Monday off, yissssss

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back