• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Another dead human, there's only like 3 of us left :( against I don't know how many pokemon.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Stingray
    Just read your final post/death scene.... -claps-
    Most dramatic **** ever. GJ, as well as for everyone else. (Sry, just had to say that, since I really enjoyed reading it).

I'm working on my last post for Lydia... C: ...THIS RP IS ENDING BWAAAHHH -cries more-

EDIT: Super depressed now. I'm having trouble writing rofl...

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • @sweetdreams I hope I didn't make you depressed...

Overall the RP is ending well sadly I think the deaths are needed to set a dark tone that comes from the horrors of war. I'm excited to see how the next RP starts and the tone set in the beginning. Also curious which characters make a come back and how they have changed since the war, which is something i cant really do...

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Well, it's coming to an end. The sequel better be VERY long because I doubt there is gonna be a third one. Were starting a new thread, correct?

In the sequel Im gonna be a Beheeyem named Kevin. lol

Arsenic

Years
  • I think our army is going to be totally defeated at the first battle, 3 on 07. Were f*cked.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Another dead human, there's only like 3 of us left :( against I don't know how many pokemon.

Who's left for Humens? Just wondering.

Also, is the sequel going to be another war, just this time in Hoenn? Or will it be different.

Arsenic

Years
  • @EK Me, Stingray, and SV

Hopefully we get some new recruits. The human side is normally very quiet and nothing much goes on when were away from battles, but someone has to do it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I tried to do stuff away from battles but I couldn't get to any REAL people, I was rp-ing with NPC's the whole time..

Arsenic

Years
  • That would be because, normally when people join, they join the PR, like an impulse, just automatic.

So do we have an ETA of when the sequel will be up. (Someone was bound to ask this, why not get it over with now.)

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
  • @EK Me, Stingray, and SV

Hopefully we get some new recruits. The human side is normally very quiet and nothing much goes on when were away from battles, but someone has to do it.

Well, I'll be four with a new-ish character for the second RP. And congratulations all of you on a Finished RP! It may not be my place but good job!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Well, I'll be four with a new-ish character for the second RP. And congratulations all of you on a Finished RP! It may not be my place but good job!

I think we have more than 4, I think they all just died tho lol.

I for one am joining the PR, I felt to drab being human. xD

Arsenic

Years
  • Learn from Stingrays mistake kiddies, Always keep a revolver on you, AT ALL TIMES.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Who's left for Humans? Just wondering.

Also, is the sequel going to be another war, just this time in Hoenn? Or will it be different.

I know Jack is going to live through to the next war...not sure about the rest :/ Maybe Althalos, too.

-----------------

It'll be similar, but since its 13 years later(I think) the humans will have an advantage w/ technology, as it will be more sci-fi/futuristic. There is also going to be the 3rd class Lu talked about, the League of Legendaries...

Otherwise I don't know much. But yeah, it'll still be similar to this one, except in Hoenn.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
  • You gonna post SweetDreams? Can't wait to hear your escape, I believe yours is all that's left.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • I know Jack is going to live through to the next war...not sure about the rest :/ Maybe Althalos, too.

-----------------

It'll be similar, but since its 13 years later(I think) the humans will have an advantage w/ technology, as it will be more sci-fi/futuristic. There is also going to be the 3rd class Lu talked about, the League of Legendaries...

Otherwise I don't know much. But yeah, it'll still be similar to this one, except in Hoenn.

Not similar. Better :) it'll be much better :D

and @Jumbo, I've explained what it is earlier, a few pages back. Check it out yourself~

right now I think there should be 2 bad LoL Legendaries, and 2 Good Ones. Here's the catch. The bad can't let the good ones know they're bad. And the LoL Legendaries can't reveal their true forms in front of Pokemon and Humans. If they reveal their identity (turning back to legendary form, or telling them that they're legendaries), they'll get disintegrated in an instant. Bad ones gotta mess up the war, keep it going. good ones try to find the bad one and stop them from continuing. In front of Pokemon and humans, since you got two forms (human and pokemon form), you do not have godly powers, and your powers won't surpass an ordinary little pokemon.

it's fun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back