• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • YES!!! Omg! I can't wait!

The names are not that important, I mean.. The remakes of Silver and Gold were called "SoulSilver and HeartGold" and the Red and Green remakes "FireRed and LeafGreen"

I screamed when I saw the video! {XD}

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!! The pokémon remake we have all been waiting for!

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

So what do you guys want in these new games and how do you feel about them? Also do you guys think Gamefreak is finally gonna stop making every new game they release easier than the last one? They have been doing that since gen V, they really oughta stop doing that imo.
    True they have been making the games so much easier (I beat Y on the first day in about 4 hours, no speed run). Hopefully the post-game from the original games plus more. On the box art it seems that Groudon and Kyogre get mege-evolutions. This may explain the Latios/Latias mega-evolutions leaked months ago. Hopefully Rayquaza/Swampert/Sceptile get mega-evolutions as well because if not then there will only be Blaziken with its mega stone for X/Y. Please Gamefreak, let this game be a challenge again.

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
    Years
  • Pokecommunity just imploded. And frankly so did my internet.

No joke though I love how this is getting like 5 replies per minute.

Now relating to the actual topic, I don't know what to expect, and that makes me very excited. Best news I have heard in a long time. Actually, I'm hard pressed to think of a time that I have been more excited.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • I was sooooo surprised to see this (almost had to do a double take), but this is super exciting considering that many players have been waiting for these for years now!

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • speculation:
    - sceptile and swampert will get megas
    -- megas will be downloadable on X/Y, depending on your version (one version gets one Pokemon)
    - Groudon/Kyogre get megas
    - sequel to rse??

idk like mentioned above, really not a lot to go on since it was just an announcement. when i saw the video i was holding out for some gameplay or something, but there was nothing. there's really nothing to go off apart from speculation right now
    that said, i am pretty excited about this. there is so much potential that im hoping these will turn out really good.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • rejoicee after like forever of waiting

OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

*sounds of joyous trumpets playing everywhere*

I didn't think I'd be hype for this. It took me awhile for this to sink in. I do have fond memories of RSE, like crying over Rayquaza after catching him in a Pokeball (I was much younger then, and the Bike puzzle was a pain to me), seeing a Shiny Ralts then killing it (tears)

I hope this game challenges me more since I breezed through X pretty much.

Lihtal

Castle Guard
    Years
  • I first thought, nah cant be possible...but the official channel releasing a official video? Now i´m starting to get desperate for the game...and we are way far from November, I WANT IT NOW! CANT YOU SEE!? ITS MY CHILDHOOD, WORDS CANT DESCRIBE...OH MY GOD!!!!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • WOW I AM SO EXCITED :) :)

We get to play these games with all the new features, and my brother will finally be able to experience my first game and favorite region oh gosh the excitement :3

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • YUS. YES. YUS. YES. YUS.

AWWW YEAAAAAAAAAA, RUBY SAPPHIRE REMAKES! MUST BUY A 3DS CHARGER RIGHT NOW!

Anyway, what if it isn't really a remake? What if it is Ruby Sapphire 2? Also Mega Groudon and Kyogre!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I just saw a link to the video on Twitter just now! Due to all the fake and "troll" videos I didn't get too excited. Then it had the rating intro like most official gaming videos did and then I was like, "is this real? No way is this real." Then it had a release date so I was like "no way!" and went to Serebii to check.

NO FREAKING WAY. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Gen 3 was my first Pokemon game and I loved it to death! It's still my favourite one to date! I'm just hoping there will be contests. That's all I want from these. If there aren't I will be REALLY disappointed.

It sucks how late that release date is but HECK if it's to make the game better than X and Y, COUNT ME IN!!

Gosh I really hope they don't mess it up >_<

Years
  • Finally, everyone's prayers of seeing Hoenn in 3D are answered.

I'd love to relive memories of what was my first ever generation to play through on my own, and heck maybe I might take Mudkip as my starter again like in the originals, and the memories will be even more relevant if I ended up with a female one, just like what I had in my original Ruby playthrough.

I've got a good feeling they'll retain most of the mechanics from 4th-6th Gen, like Fairy-type, physical/special split, the various new evos/pre-evos introduced in 4th Gen and stuff. It'll be like going back to my 11-year-old self but with all the new improvements, although I'll actually have turned 22 by the time the games come out.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I'm not looking forward to these remakes at all. IMO, Hoenn is the most garbage region and I am really not wanting to replay it. Will I buy the games? Yes, I'm not going to miss the chance to buy them and grind them day of release like I did with XY. Will I enjoy them? I doubt it, but we shall see.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • If you guys want to have a look at my excited video on it then go for it. I am not advertising my channel just share in my excitement! Fair warning it contains strong language as I cannot hold my scottish in.
    Spoiler:

In other words, MEGA SWAMPERT HOLY POOP WE'D BETTER GET MEGA SWAMPERT OH THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back