• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • OOC: Its like tying hairs, but you split the hair into three groups. First you hold the first bunch of hair then 2nd bunch of hair go over the 1st hair then third bunch go over the 2nd then 1st go over the 3rd and so on. I think that word is in Australian way.

" Swing is no good. How about making him looks like a girl?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Gets evil glint in her eye. "Yes i think that will do nicely. I'll hold him down."

Alana

Years
  • "Alright then." Flame holds Skip this time. Kari looked through all the stuff Flame had stolen and found some lip stick and blush. Grinning happily she carefully aplies some of each to Skip's face. "Now don't you look pretty. Alright your turn again Flame."

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Kari uses Metronome to hold Skip in the air as she looked at him. She couldn't help herself. She started laughing. Before long she was rolling on the ground and tears were coming out of her eyes. "I think we did a pretty good job. Don't you agree Flame?"

OOC: Lets stop posting till 1313666 gets back and sees what we've done to him.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • OOC: would it make you feel better if I told you that the dress was pink and frilly?

Alana

Years
  • "Aw come on. I think you look cute in all that lace and frill. But theres something missing. Hmmm."

Alana

Years
  • "Better watch your language or I'll have to do someting really mean." Grinns evily again. "I think some bows and a bit more lace is in order."

Alana

Years
  • Kari yawned and vanished. She re-appeared five feet to the left. "Hey Skip tell ya what. Say you're sorry for attacking us earlier and we'll remove all that lace and make up. What do ya say."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back