• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness: OOC Thread

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    Thank you very much ^-^
    This seems like a very interesting and fun RP and I am just sad that I came a little too late to be a part of it.

I hope everyone has fun though!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    AceofChance: I tell you what you can Purrlion as the starter and I will allow you in as the seventh RPer as long as you think you can catch up soon and make your posts as best as possible, what do you say? :)

Ultragon, Lilliana, and Totodile12345: Since all of you have decided to catch Blitzle is there any chance that at least one of you would be willing to switch it to another pokemon on the route? I promise that as we progress there will be better variability among the routes for you to catch better pokemon so please respond on this thread and let me know.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    If no one else will I'll do it. But I'd rather not since I spent two hours typing my post last night in word after we talked.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah I understand Lilliana don't worry about it, all three of you will just have to deal with having the one of the same pokemon, no biggie!

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Its no big deal I don't really mind.

I changed it. Sorry the post is shorter now. I was able to get more into depth about the Blitzle though.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Ultragon: I updated it, originally it was supposed to Petilil, but since you gave up Blitzle i'll allow it to be the Lilligant.

All of your profiles have been updated on the first page to include your newly captured pokemon.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    to be honest I would have changed my Pokemon but I was off. Sorry Ultragon that I didn't ask to trade the Pokemon first. Would of gotten a different one but i had to get off. Required by someone.

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    Really? That would be amazing! Thank you so much! :)
    I will be certain to catch up with quality and quantity, I already have a first post written out, ha ha.

Path to Light and Darkness: OOC Thread

Trainer: Katrina Evergreen
    Species: Purrloin
    Nickname: Serene

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    I can't wait til Chapter three, This RP is really fun and I find it so easy to make long and creative posts :) I'm glad I signed up for it

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    I agree. This has opened the typer inside of me and i determine to keep a promise i will never will break. (with a moderator.)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Totodile: No worries buddy :)

AceofChance: Alright awesome welcome aboard! I'll post your profile in the first post of the OOC thread!

Lilliana: I'm glad your having a good time that's my ultimate goal, as well as telling this story! I need to get chapter 3 started you guys are moving so fast XD

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Hey Sacred, i'll try to have at least one part of chapter 2 posted tonight!

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I'm really enjoying this and like Totodile this is making a better writer.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Tim0789: Sounds good just do what you can!

Ultragon: I'm glad this RP is helping to make you a better writer, and I can actually say i'm already seeing the improvement :)

Ok everyone Totodile asked an important question about when everyone will be meeting up, here's all I have to say about that. In this RP because of the way it's set up you will occasionally all be gathered together and for the most part you can notice everyone but not interact. However during chapters that have free posts this is the time when you can run into another member of the RP and create what is called a Joint Post. In a joint post two or more people work together to create one combined post. After the post is finished you then have one person post it and let me know who all is that post, then I grade it from there. In the joint posts you can do anything from battling to just taking a stroll through the park! Or even a romantic ride in a wooden duck boat in the tunnel love hahaha..

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    romantic boat ride on a wooden duck XD. Can't believe you brought that up. Its to funny my lungs are about to burst. XD

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Everyone's gotta love a little humor! :)

I'm currently working on chapter three so when i'm finished if anyone want's a sneek peak before it get's posted let me know!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    No your fine, we still have two people who aren't caught up yet so no rush to get the last one done tonight, I appreciate the hard work though! :)

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
    Years
    Ah I see, well thank you :)
    And no problem! I love to write so it is not even a bother.

Also, I am really sorry to ask this but could she have caught a Male Pidove instead of Female? Three girls on one Pokemon team is quite the hassle ha ha. They need a male to balance them out.

Back