• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Advertising Ideas

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Be sure to include our URL under the picture in your signature. ^_^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Don't forget your referrer ID as well! Maybe we should have some kind of incentive system for referrer IDs, so people try harder to refer people. I'll link to PC on my website... I'll give you a link on the Link Exchange page.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Don't forget your referrer ID as well! Maybe we should have some kind of incentive system for referrer IDs, so people try harder to refer people. I'll link to PC on my website... I'll give you a link on the Link Exchange page.
    I have my referrer ID in it, and I have a link from my site to PC (with my referrer ID). On the old PC there was something like every month the member's site that gets the most members to join will be the site of the day.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well, I have added PC to my sig in my own forums, and I will add a link to PC on my site next time I update. It would be nice if PC had a page where it links back to these sites, though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Here is an idea, how about an RPG where you can catch Pokemon buy items sell items have money and other stuff. Any one like that idea?

And exactly "who" will be the one making it?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Maybe we could have a team for those who could aid in making it, and make it a success!

Good idea though

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, there are many technicalities involved, but if we all are focused on it, and want to do it, it could very well work.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Maybe the banner could be some sort of button, and we could make a lot, to make it creative and eye-catching!^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, we need a propaganda.Maybe a campaign slogan, or something of the sort.

So, will we ever get to work on these things?

Back