• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • you are all the nicest people and have probably positively affected my self esteem issues more than anyone i know in real life. thank you everyone :']
    I know that feel bro. It really does help a lot more than people may think to have reception like that from your peers, especially from those held in reverence or high trust.

I just realized this but Peppers is like the cutest nickname for you ever
    everyone should now refer to you as peppers :333

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Oh goodness Peppers is so darn handsome and hawt. I AM JELLY.

Seriously I don't even want to look at myself in front of a mirror anymore. I want to cry.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    omg I can't stop laughing at this thread now. XD Pepperton has been forced into the official position of "Hottest Man on PC".

I just realized this but Peppers is like the cutest nickname for you ever
    everyone should now refer to you as peppers :333
    And another funny thing is that I started referring to him as Peppers before you said this.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • #first #beforeitwascool #hipster #socash

yeah but guys I called him hot before it was cool so let's take a minute to look at the real trendsetter here. #masterhipster #cringedwhilewritingthat #mattwillripmeforthis #ramessesBC1k250ish

it's outrageous that he's still not put a picture up unless he's doing this to amplify the reaction or something

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • put as a url because it's probably huge
    For some impulse that reminded me of this
    Spoiler:

You make me sad at the sight of my own biceps ;;

Sirfetch’d

Pepperton are you hit on this much in real life as well?

Also I was going to post a picture but I can not live up to the wonder that is Pepperton so I didn't

Pepperton is the 8th wonder of the world. confirmed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back