• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • I like this community so eh why not show a pic:
    Spoiler:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    might delete later

Spoiler:

my friends told me i should wear that shirt and i don't look that awkward like 99% of the rest of the time i promise

I think its funny that instead of focusing on the camera lens you're all looking at the phone screen. That might explain the awkwardness!

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • hey guys

Spoiler:

hello yes i'm john and my hobbies include being gay, laughing at pictures of joseph stalin, obsessing over spiky things, making freudian slips, unironically (is that even a word) listening to soviet music, and screaming.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    hey guys

Spoiler:

hello yes i'm john and my hobbies include being gay, laughing at pictures of joseph stalin, obsessing over spiky things, making freudian slips, unironically (is that even a word) listening to soviet music, and screaming.

:D i'm a sucker for guys with with nose rings and swooshy hair. 11/10 would take out to eat pizza.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • to celebrate my dedicated almost 2 week relationship with PC here's an old picture of my face:
    Spoiler:

You have the sweetest smile and are super cute!

Lots of great pictures these past few pages! I want to comment on them all (but tbh I am a bit lazy) so I just wanna say everyone looks fab :)

Just one mention, though: ANARCHit3cht, long time no see/chat. You deffo look older.. damn! Feels like ages since I'd seen a pic of you/ spoke about how you were doing! Also, Elmo rocks so have no shame! :3

Reactions: dad

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • It's good to see so many fresh faces in the thread. [The old faces are cool too of course]

It seems every time I post it's because I change my hair.
    I guess I shouldn't break tradition. Here's some of those 'self-o' things you kids are always talking about.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Gonna dump a few here because my username is only a ruse.

Utterly struggling to study + some of my room
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

For the heck of it here's some unedited photos of my city I took last week
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    good looking ppl make me smile, also an awesome view gav!!
    anyways here's a pic of me when i was in greece and hopefully the only picture ill ever post here

also its tinypic so this will be gone soon probably

Last edited:

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
  • The forehead actually works for you, I'd reconsider the fringe!

Late response- sorry!
    Hahah, typical, I got mine put back in recently. (Though I do like the slight protection from the cold it gives)
    I usually accidentally grow it out so perhaps I'll do that again. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back