• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Fanfiction Index

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Title: The Consensus
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230296
    Summary: A major city gets diplomatically isolated from society, and the civilians are left in the dark. As things spiral out of control, a few brave trainers decide to uncover the secret that is kept from the general public.
    Genre: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Mystery
    Degree of Completion: Completed!
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic: Chaptered

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Note: I can't actually post the link, since I'm a shamelessly self-promoting newbie with less than 15 posts :-), so replace [DOT] with an actual period.

Title
    : Ash's Return
    Link: www[DOT]pokecommunity[DOT]com/showthread[DOT]php?t=256057
    Summary: All his life, Ash has had a dream: to Catch 'Em All. And now, he's finally done it- or has he? And is he ready for where his next quest will take him?
    Genre: Adventure, Spiritual
    Degree of Completion: in progress
    Chaptered Fic

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Title Grey Winds
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257067
    Summary:(Pokemon Special AU) For six years Johto has been under the control of Team Rocket. Professor Oak believes it is time to end that rule. Gold and Crystal are summoned to do so, by beating them to their goal. But these are not bright hopeful children, and this world is not kind. Can they complete this mission or will they die as many others have for the sake of freedom?
    Genre: Adventure, Suspense, Friendship
    Degree of Completion: In Progress
    Chaptered Fic

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Title: Elite Academy
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220852
    Summary: Elite Academy is considered the top tier academy for Trainers, Breeders, and Coordinators alike where they enhance and sharpen their skills in their specific field of choice. Tyson Wood, an ordinary boy from the town of Pallet, is somehow enrolled into the institute and finds out quickly that the Pokemon World is not as inviting as it seems. With a new team, Team Cosmos, on the rise, the lives of any and all legendary Pokemon are endangered. Wanting to make a difference, Tyson and his friends, Xander Peakes, Camille Jacobsen, and others, will stop at nothing to put an end to Team Cosmos' reign of terror.
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy/Mystery
    Degree of Completion: In progress
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic: Chaptered Fic

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Title: Running Through Daisies
    Link: www(dot)pokecommunity(dot)com/showthread(dot)php?t=258435
    Summary: In which the victims of fate get a little pissy.
    Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Supernatural
    Degree of Completion: Very, very in progress
    Chaptered Fic

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Imperfectum

Title: Imperfectum

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6992372/1/Imperfectum (can also be found in these very forums)

Summary: In the final battle against N, Touko loses, and now N has complete control over Unova. After revealing his plans of using Touko so that Unova would be more compliant, N watches as Touko runs away and goes missing for six months, only to return and easily fall back in his grasp. What is her plan? And why is she being so compliant? Part 1 of a Trilogy

Genre: Romance/Adventure
    Degree of Completion: In Progress
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic

Bay

Years
  • TurtleKing, Scourge of Nemo, and toptheworld, got your stories in the index!

Real quick toptheworld, next time put the PC link of the story, not ffnet's. That way I can copy the PC link and not have to try to find it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    Title iUnova
    Link: Right here
    Summary: An iCarly/Pokémon Crossfic. On their way to Unova, Carly, Sam, Freddie and Gibby gets caught in a terrifying storm. Will they be able to reach Unova safely?
    Genre: |ADVENTURE| - |FRIENDSHIP|
    Degree of Completion (completed or in progress)
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
    Years
  • Title: ORIGINS: A Collection of Short Stories
    Link: My Signature
    Summary: It's a group of short stories based off the origins of several things in the pokemon universe. They are all interconnected in some small ways, and all have a unique feel, and some very unique characters.
    Genre: EVERYTHING!!!! The stories are very diverse.
    Degree of Completion: Completed my first story, so 100% I guess.
    One-Shot or Chaptered: Well, both. Each story is a one-shot, but the stories them-self are kinda like chapters. I'd go with One-Shot.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
    Years
  • Title My Trip to the End of Time, by Pearl Gideon
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=260507
    Summary One night, Pearl Gideon witnesses what she thinks is an ordinary mugging. Unfortunately, it isn't, and along with a brilliant detective and a disabled Kadabra, she ends up on the trail of the mysterious Team Galactic, while simultaneously trying to work out why they want to kill her.
    Genre Mystery, Comedy, Adventure
    Degree of Completion In Progress
    Chaptered Fic

Also, could you please alter the status of The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World to 'completed'?

Bay

Years
  • Okay, sorry for the huge wait, guys! I've been busy with real life, volunteer work, and working on a non-Pokemon chaptered fic the past month. I'm going to update the list in a minute, but first some important stuff I want to address:

-q11e, updated the status of your fic to completion a while back.

-bigtukker, you forgot to put if the story is chaptered or one shot and if it's completed. I checked real quick and looks like it's a chaptered fic and not finished it, so I'll leave the story as still in progress for now. If you're not writing the story anymore let me know and I'll change the status of it.

-Tomandgreen, I would have like it better if you give me a couple genres to your story, but for now I'll put it under as Other in the One Shots section.

-Konekodemon, thanks for letting me know about that and I had put the correct link. Not sure what happened there except I probably accidentally put in the wrong link the first time I put your story in the index.

I'll edit this post once the list is updated.

EDIT: Bigtukker, Tomandgreen, and Cutlerine- got your stories in the index!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Title Transformed
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=262732
    Summary: Marcus was a normal boy, dreaming all his life of a Pokemon filled journey. When him and his friend explore the local forest, tragedy strikes, and a serious of dramatic twists launches the young boy into an adventure that could decide the fate of two worlds. But, he will have to do all thisn, while getting used to being a Pokemon...
    Genre:Adventure, Action, Mystery and War-themed
    Degree of Completion: In progress
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic:Chaptered

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2013
    Title The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova
    Link: www dot pokecommunity dot com/showthread.php?t=264474 (Can't make links yet)
    Summary Boreas' happy life as an Eevee is rudely interrupted when his family is attacked and he is saved by a trainer named Black and his impossibly arrogant Snivy. But they soon find themselves fighting Team Plasma, who want to separate them and all other humans and pokémon. On their journey, they'll meet a flirtatious Vaporeon, a grouchy Houndour, a green-haired weirdo who talks to pokémon, a wise old Dratini, and more.
    Genre Adventure, Pokémon POV, some comedy and romance.
    Degree of Completion In progress
    Chaptered Fic

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Code:
    [B]Fandom[/B]: Bleach
    [B]Title[/B]: Bloody Reapers
    [B]Link[/B]: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=265723
    [B]Summary[/B]: Squad 11 has always been a blood battle, squad. The members get a joy out of battling and seeing there foes suffer, and beg for mercy. Kenpachi meets a girl, who shares his love of battle. But she is Yachiru's older sister. Can Sakura teach the captian of squad 11 that there is more to life then just fighting to the death? Read on, as Sakura teaches Kenpachi love and friendship.
    [B]Genre[/B]: Romance, Action, Adventure, Other
    [B]Degree of Completion[/B]: in progress
    [B]Chaptered Fic[/B]

Note that, I put Other as it was supposed to be Violence as the 4th genre but that wasn't listed as one of the Genres, so I put other. Or it could of been listed as Fighting, if that was on the list.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I didn't see my fanfiction on there. Well, My pair Evking started it then he gave it to me because he found a coll new site. Here's my entry.

Title: Pokemon in Real Life
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=261861
    Summary: What do you wish upon a shooting star? For billions of dollars? To turn invisible? To fly? For a boy named Evan, "For pokemon to be real." It came true the next day, and many series of events makes Evan knows that there is more than battling other trainers in the pokemon world...
    Genres: Adventure, Original Trainer, Pokemon POV (Because the main character is a shiny snorlax)
    Degree of Completion: In progress, and will be for a long time.
    Chaptered Fic.

AlexMonroe

Demigod of Time
    Years
  • Hello, I'd like to put my fic into the Index please :)

Title: The Unknown Hero
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=264436
    Summary: The Unknown Hero is the tale of Alex Monroe, a thirteen year old unclaimed demigod at Camp Half-Blood. When Alex's best friend Lucian is called for a quest to rescue the kidnapped Greek gods Apollo and Artemis, Alex follows not far behind. Accompanied by his friends Heather and Jordan, Alex will face gods, monsters, and evil television hosts, and all because of a warning from one mysterious deity: Keep your friends close, and keep them safe.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy and Supernatural
    Degree of Completion: 11 Out of Presumed 20 Chapters
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic: Chaptered Fic

Thanks!
    AlexMonroe

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • Title: the devil's gift.
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7008327#post7008327
    Summary: 15 year old taylor duncan is an orphan and is constantly bullied at school. desperately alone, and seeking power and help, he confides in the fallen angel, satan, and is given the gift of his powers. little does he know, satan is merely using him for his own devious plans.
    Genre: tragedy, supernatural, angst, action.
    Degree of Completion: in progress.
    One Shot or Chaptered Fic: chaptered fic.

this is non-pokemon, by the way c:

Back