• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I mainly use Serebii for the big news, but I like to read the speculation threads here.

Years
  • I never participate in speculative discussions because I don't really want to be shunned for being incorrect about some things, which has happened in the past at other forums for me lol

Sirfetch’d

I never participate in speculative discussions because I don't really want to be shunned for being incorrect about some things, which has happened in the past at other forums for me lol

I'm very cautious about what I say because of that very reason, but I still like to read what others think. Some of the possible ideas that people come up with are amazing.

Years
  • While speculation sometimes isn't always a bad thing to have, sometimes I think it can go a little too overboard if you ask me.. such as people getting too excited for something and then wishing for features that people know will probably never exist.

Sirfetch’d

While speculation sometimes isn't always a bad thing to have, sometimes I think it can go a little too overboard if you ask me.. such as people getting too excited for something and then wishing for features that people know will probably never exist.

Yeah, I agree. Like this time I was speculating(really just hoping so much =D) that my favorite Pokemon would get an evo, but the odds of that happening are like..nonexistent. XD

Years
  • Yeah, I agree. Like this time I was speculating(really just hoping so much =D) that my favorite Pokemon would get an evo, but the odds of that happening are like..nonexistent. XD
    Well in those instances it's not always impossible because we saw several new Pokémon get evolutions/pre-evolutions in the 2nd and 4th generations. It's just when people get their hopes too high that speculation can get out of hand. :P

Sirfetch’d

Well in those instances it's not always impossible because we saw several new Pokémon get evolutions/pre-evolutions in the 2nd and 4th generations. It's just when people get their hopes too high that speculation can get out of hand. :P

Yeah, I suppose! Some people do speculate a bit too much and I am just like "there is no way all of that is happening".

Sirfetch’d

Looks like more people need to show infinite love then! Maybe I should recruit people here and bribe them with Jelli love 8)

Years
  • Infinite love. That'd be nice to have around here (:

Jelli, you should! Just let those who don't post in here on the battle server show some love and i'm sure they would XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You know a thread is getting love when there is ninjaing all over the place. :'D

The only thing I currently want ever in Pokemon right now is a Dolphin Pokemon. Give me one and I'll be forever happy.

Sirfetch’d

You know a thread is getting love when there is ninjaing all over the place. :'D

The only thing I currently want ever in Pokemon right now is a Dolphin Pokemon. Give me one and I'll be forever happy.

This this this^^^^^^. If we ever got a dolphin Pokemon, I'd show this thread so much love because I'd be the happiest person here <33

Years
  • Wow, I never realized that there was never a dolphin Pokémon O_o that would be something nice to have. Are there other species that haven't been turned into Pokémon yet? xD

Sirfetch’d

Wow, I never realized that there was never a dolphin Pokémon O_o that would be something nice to have. Are there other species that haven't been turned into Pokémon yet? xD

I don't think we have a Koala Pokemon. That would be really cute as well!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    How about a Hummingbird, a narwhal, a swordfish, another shark, a toucan, a flamingo, there are so many things I'd like to see in Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back