• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Low 90s.. ugh! That still sounds awful. NY is in the mid-60s today, I'm so coold. That's not bad though.. I really missed this sensation after many grueling days of 90-100 degree weather and insane humidity.

Years
It's a nice 72°F / 22°C where I am. Fall is starting! That can only mean one thing...

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Today the high is 92 which is really hot once you add in the humidity that we have. It is so unbearable to the point where I don't even want to go outside for 5 minutes :\

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Our winters here is like Fall for most of you guys. The least we can go is 20 degrees and that's it. Stupid desert weather. xD

Sirfetch’d

I can't even remember the last time that is reached 20 degrees here. I know that it didn't happen last year and probably hasn't in 2 or 3 years because our winters have been so warm lately which is unfortunate.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I remember one winter when it reached 99 degrees (close to 100) and it was in the middle of January. Sometimes mother nature can screw with our weather a lot. >_>

In San Diego it's in the mid 70's all year and I wish it was like that here. :(

Years
One March a few years back it got to be about 90° here.. but other than that Florida does get its fair share of cold weather, as I have seen it dip below freezing before :P

Honest

Hi!
Years
Does anyone else hate it when your printer runs out of ink and you don't find out until you need to print something important out asap?

Or am I the only one. >>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tumblr_inline_mn33ngZAph1rzm4sz.gif

all the time. and my printer is such a frickin ink waster. I buy a fresh new ink cartridge and in three days I'm already running out of ink >_<

Years
Does anyone else hate it when your printer runs out of ink and you don't find out until you need to print something important out asap?

Or am I the only one. >>
That happened to me a couple of years ago on my printer, and the ink meters were still full.. probably just the ink in the cartridges drying up to cause that.

My printer is weird though.. its one of those cheaper printers that prints gradually instead of spitting the paper out, and the ink isn't totally dry either when something completes printing, especially colored prints.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
All of my college classes will happen in the class, no online classes for me, so I expect to print a lot of things.

Then there's the "Sorry, cannot print black and white document, you are out of the color puce." joke. It's a joke, but I feel like it happens a lot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yep. Have to print out the things we're doing for lab and such. Which means I should probably get some more ink by next week since both our printers are out.

Years
And oh god... my old printer was such a mess. If it ran out of one ink it just flat out refused to work, and not buying the correct ink like 3 ****ing times... this time I just bought the ink along with my printer and made sure it's the correct one.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back