• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC ~ The Broken Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Thing's off, happy? -_____________-

"GO out and get a real LIFE!!"

I do have a real life, and a good one, kthxbai

Oh, well, duh, maybe I wasn't referring to you, only people you keep complaining. k*obscenelyimmaturecusswordeditedout*youbai

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    *hugs DT* yesh, that does make me happier XD

Again, with T-Dome, i just think sex threads should be banned, because i dont think 18 should be the age. Sex threads arent at all important, but political debates can be enjoyed by ppl younger than 18. I think 13 is a little young, and maybe it should be 15, but i think 18 would be really cutting a lot of ppl out. Close the sex threads is my opinion ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DF dadragonz said:
    *hugs DT* yesh, that does make me happier XD

Again, with T-Dome, i just think sex threads should be banned, because i dont think 18 should be the age. Sex threads arent at all important, but political debates can be enjoyed by ppl younger than 18. I think 13 is a little young, and maybe it should be 15, but i think 18 would be really cutting a lot of ppl out. Close the sex threads is my opinion ^^
    A mature sex thread would be ok-ish...but the type of sex threads in there are just, ahh.
    Also everyone in that area seems so one sided v v;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Claire, glad I made you happy =P

It's not basically just the sex threads, but the kind of crap they turned it into, they could be something nice and mature to discuss, but the way it's turning out, eh

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    DragonTrainer said:
    I do have a real life, and a good one, kthxbai
    ^^Nick^^ v.3.0 said:
    Oh, well, duh, maybe I wasn't referring to you, only people you keep complaining. k****youbai
    Guys, break it up right now or I'll close this thread. That kind of stuff right there is one of the main reasons why so many people are complaining now.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I just dont think there should be sex threads, given its PG13, and a lot of ppl go and act really childish >.>
    But the other debates are great ^^ and very informational ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Close the sex threads is my opinion ^^

She's right.

obviously since there's so much discussion, PC has a lot to change before it gets happy again. @_@

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Complain, complain, who cares. That's all you guys do you. This isn't church, it isn;t school, stop trying to act holier than thou, because you aren't. And don't close this becuse of me, because it wouldn't be fair, I should be the one to be punished if anyone, but I can't hold in my feelings. Now, complain about that.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • blue said:
    I don't see Piro or any of the other high reppers turning thier's off.
    I'm not having major problems with getting mean rep comments. I have gotten a few, but I don't give it a second thought. I am sticking up for the people who are getting cussed out in their comments and who don't have the same mindeset as we do. Simple as that, blue.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    PJ..i think ur getting a bit dramatic :\ Closing the sex threads in T-Dome will make things nicer, but wont suddenly cause a huge change in PC..
    I enjoy PC, which is why i come here so often, so i dont think it needs "dramatic changes" etc...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    blue said:
    Just turn the rep off yourself if you don't like it. I don't see Piro or any of the other high reppers turning thier's off.
    N00bs will still give bad rep to innocent newbies. I still can't see why rep is still here. Look, back in the summer, rep was rarely given. everybody but high members had 1 block. around august someone asked, "why when I put my mouse on that green block it says I am on a obvious road, not too far from victory?" When sombody said it's rep, people got curious and started using it. now, recently things got spammy and members with 2 posts have 10 blocks of rep, etc. and now many are using it as spam. I still stick with my opinion. I turned it off, because I am 100% against it now.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • The only reason PC is in such an uproar right now is because of this thread. I would suggest closing it before it gets out of hand, but I could be wrong ^^;;
    Shouldnt we just leave this in the hands of the staff now, instead of having this huge debate? ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    pokejungle said:
    She's right.

obviously since there's so much discussion, PC has a lot to change before it gets happy again. @_@
    If you don't like it you can ask to have it taken away, simple as that. T-Dome use to be fun, it had smart discussion, now it's just full of sex threads.

To dark link: Stop confusing nice people who deserve good rep with spamers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The only reason PC is in such an uproar right now is because of this thread. I would suggest closing it before it gets out of hand, but I could be wrong ^^;;

You're a prime example of why I made this thread. Members are trying to shove the problems of PC under a rug. We need to get the problems out, not just put them in a place where nobody sees them.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Exactly. I think PC should just talk abotu what's bugging them instead of acting so conservative all the time like a group of nuns.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It's not "full" of sex threads ^^; *refers to the first page of t-dome* theres 3/20 sex threads, so its only one or two, which could just be closed :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    pokejungle said:
    You're a prime example of why I made this thread. Members are trying to shove the problems of PC under a rug. We need to get the problems out, not just put them in a place where nobody sees them.
    There wasn't a problem to begin with, all people had to do was turn their on rep off, thats why that choice is in your CP.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    blue said:
    If you don't like it you can ask to have it taken away, simple as that. T-Dome use to be fun, it had smart discussion, now it's just full of sex threads.

To dark link: Stop confusing nice people who deserve good rep with sapmers.
    What are sapmers? And I was saying in the summer rep did not matter at all, and that was back when PC was a fun place.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    PJ and Nick, you really are being a bit too dramatic :\
    The only problems that have come up is:
    1. Rep (there are mixed views, so you cant just decide to turn it off, which you yourselves can just turn off your personal rep)
    2. T-Dome (referring to only about 3 threads, which arent a big deal but can be closed)
    So there are no huge problems with PC..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DF dadragonz said:
    It's not "full" of sex threads ^^; *refers to the first page of t-dome* theres 3/20 sex threads, so its only one or two, which could just be closed :\
    Ya, I overexaggerated there ^ ^; but what I meant was almost anything beside a sex thread gets pushed aside really easy.

DL: you know what I meant, there is no reason to have a system wide shut down of rep. Just turn it off yourself if you don't like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back