• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ársa

k.
Years
  • Ahemmm, saying something? :P Fine I'll battle in round 2.
    I want to now...If it's aragornbird I'm facing, then no thanks, I'll stick with this bye. ;)

You can't pick and choose, hell, I never even got mine from that other tournament... >_>

Bill, I think it's time to sort this out, it's been 3 weeks overdue now, and still people haven't completed.

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • You can't pick and choose, hell, I never even got mine from that other tournament... >_>

Bill, I think it's time to sort this out, it's been 3 weeks overdue now, and still people haven't completed.
    ~T_S

Err...Doesn't it look like I've already picked and chosen. ;) That just just sucks for you, you should have asked Bill, like Lumine and others did.
    Anyways...Bill, in the double tourney, I haven't heard from ADD pikachu yet, I've sent him a PM 5 days ago...

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • want to now...If it's aragornbird I'm facing, then no thanks, I'll stick with this bye. ;)

orly? 'If i'm going to be facing aragornbird, then I want the bye, but if not, I'll use it next round, incase I have to battle him then...'

>_>

~T_S

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • O.o OK let's not strangle people over byes...you guys don't have D_A in round 2.

What are you asking about, T_S? Doubles/UU 2nd pairings will be released on Saturday because Bill wants alternate weeks. The second round of singles is already underway with a 2 week deadline ending next week. ^_^ Plus, including my match, there's a bunch of pairings just prepping and trying to get on at the same time as their opponents (which tends to happen on the weekends more anyway.)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Tortured_Soul: Round Two is already posted. You are paired with World King....

As for the Doubles battle you're in...I was going to wait for the deadline, but seeing as I haven't heard from Nicole forever about it, I'll just DQ her now. The next pairings should be up on Friday or Saturday. By that time it'll have been three weeks, by the way. :D

PS-as with previous tournies, the first round is always expected to be the longest. People who say they are ready and willing to battle end up not showing....tis tres annoying. >>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • ah, World King! you have shown yourself! =D

In case you didn't see my earlier message, your PM box is full and I haven't been able to contact you about your donation. Since my WiFi is down, I cannot accept it, but I will ask you to trade it to whoever happens to want it. ^^

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
    Years
  • growl. My wifi has worked now, because I put it onto a different computer and it finally works. a little too late.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • ah, World King! you have shown yourself! =D

In case you didn't see my earlier message, your PM box is full and I haven't been able to contact you about your donation. Since my WiFi is down, I cannot accept it, but I will ask you to trade it to whoever happens to want it. ^^

REason I didn't show myself was cause MY Wi-Fi was down, as well. (How Ironic, no?).

Sure thing! Same prize goes to whoever wins it!

T_S, where are you?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Hey Bill, I've been reading over the front post, and you have some old news mixed in with latest news. (i.e. You have a heading about Garchomp being banned...)

You may wanna check through your post and edit a few bits.

Regards,

~T_S

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • "Wobbuffet is now Uber therefore BANNED!
    Garchomp is now OU therefore ALLOWED!
    Speed Deoxys is now OU therefore ALLOWED!"

are you referring to that? Or does he say it somewhere else?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, Wobbuffet was just declared an Uber again, so that is "recent news"

As for the other news, as they are fairly recent changes, I had intended to keep them up for awhile longer. (Perhaps until the end of this tourney). And the heading says that Garchomp is allowed, XD.

Back