• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
Years
  • huh... not that im complaining (acctually im absolutely delighted) but i didnt realize that you let me advance to the next round. Thank you very very much zam, although its gonna be short lived since im faced against WK =T

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • um why did kenw move on when i repeatedly said that he didn't respond to my PM and wasn't on for a long time?
    That was a typo on my part. *headdesks*

I'll fix that. "Kenw" and "Kepov" look so much alike, so I got confused. Sorries. :/

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    ........I've been trying to get dragon into a battle all day today....does that count for anything?

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • First, I shall go on the record as i'm sorry Ooka, and I was screaming aloud in my empty home about you should have moved on lol. Without further ado...

PREDICTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Roshi vs. Denzer- Denzer because I just found out and remembered he was Super Luigi. Super Luigi is awesome. Plus, I haven't heard of Roshi, so I have to go with Denzer.

Kepov vs. Alakazam17- Lol. Zam is one of my best friends here, plus Kenw, i don't really know you. Zam, I know has experience because he always beats me like 2-0.

SacredMikey vs. SkythurBathAndBeyond151- I haven't seen either around the forums, and SacredMikey beat Umbreon, who I know is a pretty good battler.

Wolf. vs. Kepov- I know who Wolf is, and we've talked to eachother, and from what i've seen on shoddy and on PC, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Leingodf8 vs. World King- Leingod, i'm glad that the dispute was settled, but i've seen World King around here and he's made it pretty far in some of the tourneys. He's very experienced, and I expect him to get far.

Dr4ag0n12 vs. IcePyro- I seriously haven't seen dragon around here and we both won by default. Plus, I don't like to judge my own battles anymore unless there's a clear advantage. Good Luck dr4g0n!

Shinyninetales vs. Calum?- Both got of scot free last round, but I can't exactly tell. s9 and Calum? I hear are both pretty good battlers, so it could go either way. I'm gonna have to go with my gut and say Calum.

Evildarkkai vs. _Prince_- Prince is an amazing battler, and evil has the misfortune of battling him. Prince has won a couple of tournaments here, so hope for a miracle evildarkkai.

Star88 vs. Kamui- Don't know how to judge this one. I'll go with Star88 for no reason.

My Final Four Guess:

_Prince_, World King, Wolf., Alakazam17

Closing Notes: I'm glad that there are so many new faces around here, and I hope to see them follow in the footsteps of _Prince_, World King, etc.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • ........I've been trying to get dragon into a battle all day today....does that count for anything?
    Yes, it did count for something. Unfortunately your previous absence counted for more. Sorries. :/

But as I said, if you do hunt him down, go for it. ^^

Kepov vs. Alakazam17- Lol. Zam is one of my best friends here, plus Kenw, i don't really know you. Zam, I know has experience because he always beats me like 2-0.
    And sorry to disappoint you, but you predicted wrong. I just lost to vidgamer4, after quite a long and epic battle, ending with me going down 2-0. Great game, it was! :D

Good luck in the rest of the Tournament, vidgamer4!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Team America

The Roshi VS Denzer

vidgamer4 VS Alakazam17 (aw no, Zams run is cut short!)

SacredMiKey VS SkythurBathandBeyond151

Wolf. VS Kepov

leingodf8 VS World King

dr4g0n12 VS IcePyro

shinyninetales VS Calum?

Free Round: MasterUmbreon

Team Europe

Evildarkkai VS _Prince_

star88 VS Kamui

Free Round: Mukkamoto

Still have a 6/8 on my Quarter-Finalists prediction, what with Zam out now and Ooka dropping. Keep going guys, good luck!

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Not to sound complainy, but does the fact that after the appointed time he did not make another attempt at contacting me for battle, despite the 2 weeks ahead....

Sorry if I sound complainy, again...just thought I ought to throw tha tout there. In fact, it seems, if I saw it right a few posts back, he even attempted to get into another battle, by posting in this topic...check last page.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Not to sound complainy, but does the fact that after the appointed time he did not make another attempt at contacting me for battle, despite the 2 weeks ahead....

Sorry if I sound complainy, again...just thought I ought to throw tha tout there. In fact, it seems, if I saw it right a few posts back, he even attempted to get into another battle, by posting in this topic...check last page.
    I think that was just a mistake; he meant to post that in the Quick Battle Thread. :/

But as I said, if you can find him to battle this weekend, I'll still count it. ^_^

And now, at long last, I have updated the PC WiFi Tournament Rankings!

Tournament Rankings
    Spoiler:

I'm #28 now, xD. But not for long! As I'll be in the 30's come the next update. :P

Last edited:

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Then Bring it. I'm ready. I'll be waitng. RIGHT NOW.

I think he just broke the sleep clause. Is the sleep clause in effect?

Yeah, dragon, you just broke a tournament rule. Disqualified.

Last edited:

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Well, forget the rule infraction. We rematched fairly. I won 4-0 with a Hearcross who was baton-passed a bellydrum/substitute. Fair Game, Dragon. Please don't let sleeping pokemon sit there, though. It let me set up Heracross.

Oh. And on a whim I just looked at the 100 anime rules in Alakazam's sig. I'd just like to say rule #6 is bunk. It states time changes despinging on the actions, and one case was that time speeds up during a fight. This is bunk, and you know that too if you've ever seen DBZ....I swear, they strecth those 10 minute fights over 10 episodes or something...

Just wanted to throw statement 2 out there.

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm 25th ;D. Trying to get better. Anyways, will try to battle soon!

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Not really up well...
    but I will do my battle today if my opponant is ready.

edit: Star has wifi issues aparantly... not sure if its permanently. But I was waiting quite long and then she goes like her wifi isnt working...

We will see what happens.

Last edited:
    Back