• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's SC2 Tournament 2014!

TY

Something I just thought of: do you want everyone to submit their EU Starcraft II names and friend ID number thingamajigs here?

Oh yeah that would be useful hahaha

I'll list them in the OP then :3
List them as: Name (Character ID)

Mine would be ShOckWaVe (411)

TY

Actually if you join the PC SC2 tournament group i mentioned earlier you can easily add each other from there aswell. Idk if it's possible but it could be :)

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
We actually have an even number this time!
I still better get practising though xD

@skalgon - Good luck and have fun, may the best Zerg win! Once we get closer to the date of the tournaments opening we should organise a date and time.

Thanks, you too. Better hope I don't lag when I play on EU... :\

As for my username, ScalgonDelta; character code: 713 (EU).

Years
Starcraft II Name: Vann (939)

No idea how to find the character code. EDIT: Found it. 939.

Still trying to figure out which category the group Shadow mentioned is in, though.

EDIT 2: Tried adding LordScalgon, No Chance Without Zekrom, Shadow, and Warrior Rapter through the friends list thing, and it only successfully added Shadow and Warrior Rapter. No Chance Without Zekrom and LordScalgon's character codes kicked back errors saying that it could not find your character codes.

Still trying to find the group shadow created in the Groups list.

Last edited:

TY

Weird.. it should show up as i made it a public group :/
k6WRlqX.jpg

EDIT: I got everyone added, except for donnavanj as i got a message that it couldn't find you D:

Last edited:
Years
Weird.. it should show up as i made it a public group :/
k6WRlqX.jpg

EDIT: I got everyone added, except for donnavanj as i got a message that it couldn't find you D:

I'll see if I can find it when I get home tonight. I do know that mine successfully found yours when I entered your character code and character name, but that was late last night my time while you were asleep.

TY

I'll see if I can find it when I get home tonight. I do know that mine successfully found yours when I entered your character code and character name, but that was late last night my time while you were asleep.

If not i probably have to individually invite everyone of you to it. Though Blizzard is being ridiculous with this again cause i can only invite when you are online and the other person is online aswell >_<

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I found the group and joined it. I've also added Shadow, Warrior Raptor, and Scalgon to my friends list. When I tried to put in donavannj's, it gave me an error message.

Don, is your username and code for the USA server or the EU server? That's important because this is all going on the EU server, and your name and code is different depending on the server you're on.

Also, for some reason when you put Shadow's info into the friend finder thing on the US server it friends you to someone else named Shockwave. Shadow's US server name is ShadowDice. So yeah...

TY

I found the group and joined it. I've also added Shadow, Warrior Raptor, and Scalgon to my friends list. When I tried to put in donavannj's, it gave me an error message.

Don, is your username and code for the USA server or the EU server? That's important because this is all going on the EU server, and your name and code is different depending on the server you're on.

Also, for some reason when you put Shadow's info into the friend finder thing on the US server it friends you to someone else named Shockwave. Shadow's US server name is ShadowDice. So yeah...

That someone else is also me :P
Blame free name changes

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
That someone else is also me :P
Blame free name changes

lol, OK. But i figure that don is trying to do this on the US server and not the EU server, which is why he's having problems adding others and no one can add him.

TY

lol, OK. But i figure that don is trying to do this on the US server and not the EU server, which is why he's having problems adding others and no one can add him.

Well he did add two of us though we gave only the EU data, so i wonder why we can't add him then... Must be a pure Blizzard troll.

Years

Probably USA. I've not found any option to change my server in the client (do I have to have a valid game key tied to my account? Is this something that needs to be unlocked?). I've not hit Google up yet since I need to familiarize myself with the interface anyway, but I spent about half an hour monkeying around trying to find the server changing option in the client, which doesn't seem to be an option in the free version? I'd rather not have to dig out my disc for the game if I don't have to, since I have very little idea where that is aside from what room it is in.

TY

Probably USA. I've not found any option to change my server in the client (do I have to have a valid game key tied to my account? Is this something that needs to be unlocked?). I've not hit Google up yet since I need to familiarize myself with the interface anyway, but I spent about half an hour monkeying around trying to find the server changing option in the client, which doesn't seem to be an option in the free version? I'd rather not have to dig out my disc for the game if I don't have to, since I have very little idea where that is aside from what room it is in.

If i remember correctly you can switch regions in-game by going to the menu and clicking on the small globe icon located next to "Menu".

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today

The region change button can be found at the log-in screen and in the upper right corner of the options menu when logged in. You don't need anything extra, but it will ask you to input a user name when logging into the EU server.

EDIT: lol, ninja'd

TY

It's missing something though, and I'm talking about the thrash talking :P

Though i cannot wait to use le fromage on some of you >:P

Years
Why not trash talk in the official thread here as long as we keep it mostly clean and don't delve into the territory of being disrespectful? :D I mean, that way we can trash talk with our next opponent even if our schedules don't lineup!

Or we could do so over VMs, but there's less of a guarantee that low-blows won't be had than, say, in a more public place like here. Save the low-blow trash talk for places that are Not-PC!

Back